• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sciz

Eh, I'll buy it. It doesn't directly contradict the old lore, which was full of holes to begin with, and we've seen other examples of druids who lost control.

markot

Banned
Yeah, the old world was pretty crap, especially if you didnt roll a Dranei or BE, their starting zones were at least great.

Lots of it was unfinished at launch pretty much, you ran out of quests, and they were really disorganised and pretty same same, had to grind mobs... it was pretty awful in vanilla, and all they did was work on end game pretty much.

TBC helped cause you leveled quicker ^.^, but they also added some more quests here and there for low lvls, and now they are redoing most of it, so it should be actually fun to lvl through.

Its part of their push for more players, they know lots of players would quit pretty early on, and the leveling experience in the old world was the reason for it.

Not to mention the uber frustrating quest lines that would just stop cause they didnt finish em >_<

ampere

Amir0x said:
I'm lvl 64 now and boy Burning Crusade is like a different game. Old World shit is terrible compared to BC. The flow of quests is more natural, there is more variety, the graphics are better, you can fly, there are better dungeons and much more worthwhile loot.

I was gonna probably quit before I hit Hellfire Peninsula but I think I've found a good spot finally. Never doing old world crap again.
Skel said:
Wait till Nagrand at 65.
This. THIS.

Nagrand is amazing. And the game only gets better in Northrend. The new expansion due out later this year, Cataclysm, is going to re-do the old world content to flow like BC and WotLK and improve the graphics, etc.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Old world content was great fun the first few times going through IMO. Guess it helped that a lot of people were leveling and maxed at 60.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Ah, another evening of wandering around Dalaran Ice Lancing squirrels.

My guild is VERY active, as you can tell. :lol

markot

Banned
I despise people who kill non ewwwww critters >_<

Roaches, spiders, beetles. Thats it!

I bet your the type who kills the cats in the BE starting area too!

Also, ive leveled a few toons through wotlk/tbc content, and with random dungeon finder, and the boost in xp, I rarely get through the quests in Terrokar forrest before going to Northrend >.<! Which is kinda lame cause newbs wont experience some of the nice zones in TBC.

And yeah, as soon as you hit 68 go to northrend, you get better equipment that will help in dungeons and whatnot. The jump between vanilla/tbc gear happens with the northrend gear too.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
markot said:
I despise people who kill non ewwwww critters >_<

Roaches, spiders, beetles. Thats it!

I bet your the type who kills the cats in the BE starting area too!

Also, ive leveled a few toons through wotlk/tbc content, and with random dungeon finder, and the boost in xp, I rarely get through the quests in Terrokar forrest before going to Northrend >.<! Which is kinda lame cause newbs wont experience some of the nice zones in TBC.

And yeah, as soon as you hit 68 go to northrend, you get better equipment that will help in dungeons and whatnot. The jump between vanilla/tbc gear happens with the northrend gear too.
My guess is a lot of noob types don't even buy Wrath until getting to 70.

Narag

Angry Grimace said:
Ah, another evening of wandering around Dalaran Ice Lancing squirrels.

My guild is VERY active, as you can tell. :lol

Sounds like me sitting on the benches by the north bank and sending my pet to charge squirrels.

Belfast

DarkAngelYuna said:
Quit wow, go outside and get a tan. Tanning through your window while on Wow doesn't count losers.

Why wouldn't it count? If it darkens your skin? Better yet, dudes. Get a no-glare protector for your laptop and take it outside. Run 5-man dungeons while you're tanning!

J-Rzez

Amir0x said:
I'm lvl 64 now and boy Burning Crusade is like a different game. Old World shit is terrible compared to BC. The flow of quests is more natural, there is more variety, the graphics are better, you can fly, there are better dungeons and much more worthwhile loot.

I was gonna probably quit before I hit Hellfire Peninsula but I think I've found a good spot finally. Never doing old world crap again.

Yep, Nagrand is significantly better even. And then once again, soon as you hit the Wrath content it gets even better. Vanilla WoW is pure garbage compared to TBC, let alone Wrath content. Blizzard basically confirmed this themselves, hence why they're totally revamping the "vanilla wow" experience.

Visuals get better, not mind blowing by any stretch of the imagination, but they do get quite a bit better.

Acidote

I've been leveling the past two days from 51 to almost 57 in only a few AVs. Good thing for someone who only likes AV and world pvp. I also sent the character two honor tokens from WG, so it's sitting at 11k honor by now. I'll have at least two pieces of the pvp tier when I'm 80.

Dina

Leveling through Northrend the third time now, and actually Northrend isn't all that great, or greater compared to BC. Terrokar, Hellfire, Nagrand and Zangarmarsh are superior to Borean, Howling, Dragonblight and Zul'Drak imo.

Only Grizzly and Sholazar are cool leveling areas.

Acidote

Howling Fjord is the greatest WOTLK to me if you face as it was supposed to be for the first time. From the ground.

Grizzly Hills and Howling Fjord are the most beautiful wow zones to me too.

Cipherr

^^

Yep, amirox definitely go to Fjord to level in Northrend instead of Boring Tundra man. Fjord is much better. Then you can do Dragonblight until you grab your Veteran of the WrathGate quest completion and move into Grizzly Hills then Zuldrak.

I really loved zuldrak too. Some great questlines, great items, and lots of just all around FUN ass quests (ride da giant!). Then about halfway through zuldrak you go to the upper snowy area of the zone and the scenery changes COMPLETELY. Its so refreshing. Then storm peaks to finish off until level 80. IC is a great zone too, but its kinda gloomy.

DarkJC

Puncture said:
Then storm peaks to finish off until level 80. IC is a great zone too, but its kinda gloomy.

Yeah, party the reason I haven't bothered to finish IC yet on my main. Every time I try to go quest there the doom and gloom just makes me want to do something else. And it feels like there are a lot more areas you aren't supposed to go with your character, tons of densely packed mobs for vehicle quests I guess.

Acidote

You should complete both Icecrown and Storm Peaks quests. They're the heavier phased quest zones with useful things there.

Duki

Banned
borean tundra gives far better items though (and i found it less boring, but that's subjective).

it has that quest chain which is the culmination of all the other quest chains and gives you a fairly powerful blue weapon, while fjord gives you no blues at all.

Alex

Howling Fjord is way more fun than Borean Tundra, but that's just IMO. I liked both. All of the Wrath zones are a good step above the BC zones. (Though I do have a soft spot for Zangarmarsh, outside of some of the annoying cross-water treks)

Grizzly Hills is my favorite zone in the entire game though. I love that place, the music is also awesome.

Interfectum

Alex said:
Howling Fjord is way more fun than Borean Tundra, but that's just IMO. I liked both. All of the Wrath zones are a good step above the BC zones. (Though I do have a soft spot for Zangarmarsh, outside of some of the annoying cross-water treks)

Grizzly Hills is my favorite zone in the entire game though. I love that place, the music is also awesome.

Grizzly Hills is, by far, my favorite WoW zone... it's just a shame most of the quests there are complete trash.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
Skel said:
Wait till Nagrand at 65.
i loved Nagrand. Nowadays though, with nobody to fight for Halaa with, its a boring wasteland like every other zone except Hellfire and Icecrown.

edit: imo, the main reason most of the old zones are boring as fuck is that there is nobody there. Whens the last time you saw a 40-man raid on The Marris Stead to kill Nathaniel for that alli quest? 4 years? Constant PVP going on in high level zones because there were no Battlegrounds to do. i remember trying to quest and then getting corpse camped for 10 minutes and then our faction would start a party to smash the campers.. and that would erupt into a 3 hour pvp session where you just went out for blood and you forgot to quest. You dont see stuff like that any longer. Even going down to Blackrock Depths was risky if there were guilds hanging out there. God the bones that used to litter that place :lol

i feel for people like you Amirox.. people that have come into the game this late. You have missed out big time on what made Wow awesome. The only way to get that experience is to be playing when the expansion comes out. Nowadays with the obsession over loot by players, and the way Blizzard has been exploding the strength of the gear (comparing start of Wotlk to now and it might as well have been two xpacs worth of loot), you have like a 3 month window after a launch to see that kind of stuff before the zones become old and barren.

Nymerio

Grizzly Hills is nice, I loved the
Arugal
stuff. My warrior is now lvl 67 and i specced prot. I really like the class as a whole. Playing as arms was awesome with all the procs and stuff to keep track of, but I actually like prot better. We're currently running random BC dungeons, with a friend as healer and me as tank, haven't had that much fun with wow for a long time.

markot

Banned
I like Prot better too >.< its just more fun.

Bladestorm is also like the stupidest move ever, I cant stand it... its so stupid >_>

God, you guys are making me want to hit 68 xD My Troll Warrior is lvl 40 now, got my swift mount!

I did something stupid in The Scarlet Monestary - Cathedral (think it was Cathedral). There's this boss, that when you hit it, it aggros all the trash you didn't kill yet. I, as a tank, carefully killed all the trash that was before him, then I thought the way was clear to attack the boss. I hit him once, and guess what, ~20 mobs from those sneaky little side rooms came rushing out xD Woops. Luckily they forgave me for my noob error and we cleared it easily after that :)

Alex

Really? I loved the quests in Grizzly Hills, I still remember all of the fun and varried little chains there.

I liked Zul'Drak a lot too, that place had crazy variety.

firex

Duki said:
borean tundra gives far better items though (and i found it less boring, but that's subjective).

it has that quest chain which is the culmination of all the other quest chains and gives you a fairly powerful blue weapon, while fjord gives you no blues at all.
Howling fjord gives you a couple trinkets and I think that's it for blue items.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Amir0x said:

in a really similar place. I've done old world shit like... ummm.. seriously probably around 12+ guys that are at over or close to 60. The thing about vanilla is it's all I've ever known. I took one guy through BC and just got my feet wet in WOTLK, but I didn't really pay attention too much in BC, at least one guy compares to a dozen or so in vanilla.

Now that I've gotten my second guy through BC and almost through leveling WOTLK, yeah..... I am not starting anymore characters until after Cat. 1-60 is awful, not the leveling and not even the running all over (mount at 20 is nice). but like you said, the horrible flow of quests really makes leveling frustrating. From a game world standpoint, having quests scattered all over makes it more realistic... I mean why would all of the Uldaman quests be handed out at a single location in real life? But from a gamePLAY standpoint, it's awful. Especially when similarly located quests are given from DIFFERENT CONTINENTS.

I know it all comes from EQ, and like most gamers who started on EQ and UO I miss the nostalgia of the hardcore aspect like that... but that was 10 years ago and this is today. You don't have to have the same vending machine handing out all of the quests for a single instance for example, but at least while reading the quest text (some of us do that) TELL US that "Oh, so and so might have some more information about this place if you want to head over to there".

Also for the future, a REAL quest log would be awesome. i.e. a log of quests you've completed and name and location of quest giver. then when I'm completing the last quest in a chain and someone helps me, I can tell them "if you want to do this talk to this person to start the chain".

I will say ami, you will LOVE WOTLK. Questing is fine tuned almost to perfection. So much so that I am only through Howling Fjord, Borean Tundra, and half of Grizzly Hills and I am about halfway through 77. Well, with lots of Dungeon Finder in there as well. But even the dungeons of WOTLK are superior. So far the only real stinker I've found is the Old Kingdom, but that's made up for by the streamlined nature of Anub'nerub and Violet Hold, or the sheer awesomeness of Drak'Tharon (which btw, YOU MUST GET THE TROLL STORYLINE FOR!! Completing that is simply one of the coolest moments I've had in WoW so far)

Acidote said:
Howling Fjord is the greatest WOTLK to me if you face as it was supposed to be for the first time. From the ground.

Grizzly Hills and Howling Fjord are the most beautiful wow zones to me too.
agreed. I was stuck on the ground being this is my first fully leveled character and Howling Fjord was awesome. I am about 80% through Borean Tundra and am enjoying the quest stories so will probably finish up there and go right to storm peaks.

But Howling Fjord wins over Borean Tundra just for the pirate island. That pirate island is the one that actually got me back into reading quest text (which IMHO is drastically improved in WOTLK). The quest text and "spoken" interactions on that island are so priceless.. I wish it wasn't over... :(

"so... umm.... the frog says you're a traitor....." :lol

Alex said:
Really? I loved the quests in Grizzly Hills, I still remember all of the fun and varried little chains there.

I liked Zul'Drak a lot too, that place had crazy variety.
Grizzly Hills gives you the REAL Drak'Tharon finale. Though Borean Tundra also gives you the real Nexus finale. Though thinking more on Grizzly Hills, I did love the hill giants storyline. Dirty lousy little dwarves. God damn WOTLK is so amazing.

markot said:
Lots of it was unfinished at launch pretty much, you ran out of quests, and they were really disorganised and pretty same same, had to grind mobs... it was pretty awful in vanilla, and all they did was work on end game pretty much.
hmm.. I don't remember this.. I started at launch (literally launch day) and honestly had no problem following from zone to zone as I was directed. Although I had a lot of RL friends who bought the game (our guild started the charter with 100% RL friends) so we were doing instances from the start. And that's with mounts at 40 so you were walking or taxiing EVERYWHERE. And with a shitload fewer flight paths to boot (Camp Taujuro and Ratchet... lol...)

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
borghe said:
hmm.. I don't remember this.. I started at launch (literally launch day) and honestly had no problem following from zone to zone as I was directed. Although I had a lot of RL friends who bought the game (our guild started the charter with 100% RL friends) so we were doing instances from the start. And that's with mounts at 40 so you were walking or taxiing EVERYWHERE. And with a shitload fewer flight paths to boot (Camp Taujuro and Ratchet... lol...)
Before Silithus was made a real zone (not an empty place with one quest and no lootable mobs lol) it was not possible afaik to get to 60 purely by questing. You had to either grind xp in instances (which wasnt as good as it should have been.. remember it took Blizzard more than a year after launch to put good loot in the high level instances) or grind xp off of random mobs. Those last couple levels were excruciatingly difficult to pound out if you just wanted to get them done and over with.

The game wasnt polished, imo, until Burning Crusade. There was so much broken shit that was just infuriating. Poisons going away from getting DCd, getting random dismounts while running around, getting stuck in trees/terrain in Wisp form and unable to use hearth or unstuck because you are dead, loot permission headaches, Loot rules not working correctly (theres a reason why guilds in some of those old ninja loot vids are using FFA and not ML), the list goes on and on. The main thing Blizzard did was fix stuff that was broken (look at Anarchy Online for a perfect example of the opposite of this) and continually stream in content every single patch (who cares if it should have been in the main game? Every couple months you were getting a new dungeon or a new Battleground or a new event so there was almost always something new to see or do).

According to the patch notes, and obviousness, there were tons upon tons of major additions and changes from late 2004 to late 2005. I jumped in late 2005. From then to BC, excluding talents, the only major additions were A'Q, weather, Naxx, and cross realm battlegrounds.

That 2005 to early 2007 time period was iconic. Sure, in hind sight, there's been a lot of great fixes. But, honestly, IMO, starting during BC or WOTLK is a tragic missed experience. So many awesome memories. Low level raids in zones and etc.

Leveling with a few people is obviously better now in the expansions. Nothing will replace the original vanilla experience pre-expansion for me tho. I would even go as far as to say the expansions make vanilla a less fun experience when it was once a great one. Since it's only used as a place to speed through now.

I'll agree with those saying that the expansions are much better. I'm currently levelling a paladin and in the mid 30's there really isn't much to choose from. Some of the instances are great but the itemization is awful. You may have to do Pit of Saron a thousand times but you know there's plenty of good stuff waiting for you, instead of noone going to Scarlet Monastery Armoury because only warriors and possibly paladins want the loot there.

Tacitus_

SiegfriedFM said:
I'll agree with those saying that the expansions are much better. I'm currently levelling a paladin and in the mid 30's there really isn't much to choose from. Some of the instances are great but the itemization is awful. You may have to do Pit of Saron a thousand times but you know there's plenty of good stuff waiting for you, instead of noone going to Scarlet Monastery Armoury because only warriors and possibly paladins want the loot there.

And clothies. The amulet and the hat are great. And the hat is dead sexy.

Mwaahahaha, ironmanning (8 in raid) Sunwell and I just solotanked Brutallus <3

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
water_wendi said:
Before Silithus was made a real zone (not an empty place with one quest and no lootable mobs lol) it was not possible afaik to get to 60 purely by questing. You had to either grind xp in instances (which wasnt as good as it should have been.. remember it took Blizzard more than a year after launch to put good loot in the high level instances) or grind xp off of random mobs. Those last couple levels were excruciatingly difficult to pound out if you just wanted to get them done and over with.
This just isn't true. Furthermore you were already able to do end dungeons before even hitting level cap. Especially after they were nerfed.
water_wendi said:
The game wasnt polished, imo, until Burning Crusade. There was so much broken shit that was just infuriating. Poisons going away from getting DCd, getting random dismounts while running around, getting stuck in trees/terrain in Wisp form and unable to use hearth or unstuck because you are dead, loot permission headaches, Loot rules not working correctly (theres a reason why guilds in some of those old ninja loot vids are using FFA and not ML), the list goes on and on. The main thing Blizzard did was fix stuff that was broken (look at Anarchy Online for a perfect example of the opposite of this) and continually stream in content every single patch (who cares if it should have been in the main game? Every couple months you were getting a new dungeon or a new Battleground or a new event so there was almost always something new to see or do).
None of this stuff was that bad, or even a real hindrance if you just knew to avoid it. Most of these issues were addressed before BC came out, and the expansion brought new issues with it. There were raid bosses you couldn't kill or that would respawn, battlegrounds rendered pointless, poorly implemented world PvP, issues with players jumping off the world and being unable to recover their body, invisible mobs that would follow you until your inevitable death, mobs you simply couldn't hit, horrible respawn rates where new mobs would pop up as the body of the last one fell, the list goes on.

Vanilla gets way too much flack. It had a great end game, a fair leveling experience, and the most balanced and rewarding iteration of PvP WoW would ever see. And while it isn't convenient in terms of its presentation all the time it doesn't fall into the treadmill feel that the new leveling experience has. The content is years old at this point, of course it isn't relevant anymore. That's why Blizzard is redoing it.

Was just talking the other day to my guild mates about how much of an exciting day it was when we all went to Blackrock Mountain when it first opened. How we all marveled at the size of it, saying it was like an expansion pack!:lol

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Dance In My Blood said:
This just isn't true. Furthermore you were already able to do end dungeons before even hitting level cap. Especially after they were nerfed.
exactly. silithus was added AFTER DM, Scholo, Strat, and BRS were already there. I believe even after MC. Silithus was basically "let's create a rep grind with rewards for non-raiders" and that's what they did. actual questing without grinding was pretty non-stop to 60 with the exception that at around 57 or so you either needed to grind out some of the last three levels, run all over the world for quests, or pug scholo, strat or BRS.

fake edit - yeah, silithus wasn't revamped until Oct 2005. Most guilds were in MC by then and the hardcore guilds had it on farm and moved into BWL at that point. classic wow as we know and love it was really set in stone by March 2005 with Dire Maul and slightly before if you take out Dire Maul.

Vanilla gets way too much flack. It had a great end game, a fair leveling experience, and the most balanced and rewarding iteration of PvP WoW would ever see. And while it isn't convenient in terms of its presentation all the time it doesn't fall into the treadmill feel that the new leveling experience has. The content is years old at this point, of course it isn't relevant anymore. That's why Blizzard is redoing it.
I honestly think the only flack vanilla gets is from people who weren't at launch, or leveled so slowly that they didn't hit 50-60 until summer 2005 or later. We were farming dungeon sets by March 2005 and gave our first shot at MC by May/June. The first 6 months of WoW there was PLENTY to do at end game. About the only way you were screwed honestly was if you did 1-60 by the end of Dec/Jan and then only because there was a lot of broken stuff at the end game from not enough people playing it to test it.

firex

vanilla WoW was pretty terrible from an endgame and class balance standpoint. People can complain about some classes being too strong or too easy now, but vanilla was so frustrating to play as horde because raids were only really balanced around having paladins in the group instead of shamans, and fear ward. Also all the pure classes (and warriors) were ridiculously strong compared to everyone else, though I would say that excludes the cloth classes. Well, ok, warlocks were pretty good once every 2 minutes with their death coil crutch to get away from overpowered rogue stunlocks and MS warriors, but still.

As far as content goes, it had tons of stuff to do up to 60. But it had some terrible stretches for leveling, like 30-40 and 50-55. Those are areas where you had to instance or grind through quests either way below or a bit above your level, because there just wasn't enough content until they revamped Hinterlands and did some more changes.

Also I agree with most of the instances having terrible loot, but it's a case of still not knowing what they wanted to do with classes for gear. Cloth wearers, for example, scaled off fucking nothing, so until after DM most of their equipment was just stamina/int/spirit cloth and nothing else. Warriors were a little better because they had defense rating, and warriors/rogues/hunters actually scaled off str and agi so they got seriously better with more gear. Everyone else was a joke. I'm sure people have plenty of nostalgia moments, but I don't miss classic WoW at all. It had some cool moments, but they're all basically just fun because it was the first time seeing/doing those things, imo.

BRD was quite the experience back in the day, it's like everytime i went down there someone in group pulled another quest out of his ass. And ofcourse for rogues we got the shanker from there, which completely changed the class almost as much as the arcanite reaper did for warriors.

FLEABttn

Banned
borghe said:
I honestly think the only flack vanilla gets is from people who weren't at launch, or leveled so slowly that they didn't hit 50-60 until summer 2005 or later. We were farming dungeon sets by March 2005 and gave our first shot at MC by May/June. The first 6 months of WoW there was PLENTY to do at end game. About the only way you were screwed honestly was if you did 1-60 by the end of Dec/Jan and then only because there was a lot of broken stuff at the end game from not enough people playing it to test it.

Naw, I hate vanilla and I was 60 by March 2005. If you worked nights, couldn't/didn't want to raid 4-6 days a week, or was a rogue that didn't make it in one of the two uberguilds, all you had for content was 5 mans (limited in nature to an extent, as there were only so many pieces of gear you could get), alts, and PvP.

Amir0x

Banned
Freyjadour said:
You also have to understand the date of this content and the consequences of all that came with that point in time for Blizzard. It was good for its time.

I don't think that's a good excuse. I mean, plenty of games do hold up beyond its "time period."

Old world WoW is just legitimately terrible imo.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Amir0x said:
I don't think that's a good excuse. I mean, plenty of games do hold up beyond its "time period."

Which is probably why half the content of their next expansion as to do with updating the old world to feel like outlands/northrend.

Alex

The end game in old WoW sucked too, so empty, so closed, so obnoxious. There is actually a decent sized sect of people who want that shit back, too.

I'm really happy for the redesign in Cataclysm. Blizzard has done so, so much good to their game in BC and LK.

I've never gotten to level with the dungeon finder, that will be fun too. I'm not a huge leveling person, it's a means to an end for me, but I do look forward to it in Cata.

Angry Grimace

Amir0x said:

Not disagreeing with it being pretty terrible.

At least you have the option of doing some dungeons now to augment the shitty XP from quests requiring you to go from Feralas --> Hinterlands --> Winterspring, etc. I think Blizzard just really relied on the time sink of travel to extend the game experience back then, which they don't have to do anymore now that all the quests being designed are for 5-10 levels; hence why once you get to Hellfire Pen. you're suddenly finding 80+ quests in one zone which relatively smoothly take you from one hub with 20+ quests to the next hub.

firex

Alex said:
The end game in old WoW sucked too, so empty, so closed, so obnoxious. There is actually a decent sized sect of people who want that shit back, too.

I'm really happy for the redesign in Cataclysm. Blizzard has done so, so much good to their game in BC and LK.

I've never gotten to level with the dungeon finder, that will be fun too. I'm not a huge leveling person, it's a means to an end for me, but I do look forward to it in Cata.
I like it, but of course it's easier to use while leveling as a healer or tank than as a dps. So I barely use it while leveling my mage, aside from getting some emblems and a free quest's worth of exp once a day. If you level in a duo and you play classes that can tank/heal (and go those ways respectively) you could make dungeon finder totally painless as you go through content.

I actually think it works better pre-70 (or pre-northrend I should say) because you will get a bag with random blue loot itemized for your class at the end of every dungeon. It doesn't fit all slots, but some of it's super nice. Like I got a ring on my mage with stamina/spell power/hit rating for doing a random sethekk halls. My friend leveled a rogue and got random blues in nearly all slots from dungeon finder, so he does it just because it's painless and gears him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom