• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabo

welp this is the worst one for now
KuGsj.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Good job making the Lesnar match boring I guess that's gotta be harder than I'm imagining

....every match has been successively worse than the next so far.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Get yourself to a gym, Ambrose. Owens officially doesn't have the worst looking body in WWE now to this scrawny methhead look.

ElRenoRaven

Just an awful awful finish. Tonights booking has been awful again. So far only one match has been great. rest have been so boring and made no sense.

What a nothing match. Dean Ambrose gained nothing, Brock gained nothing. Standard hardcore title tier match from 1999.

Who booked this stuff

Trojan X

Banned
I tuned in after AJ vs Jericho and so far everything has been boring. The best thing I've seen is the Booty-O DBZ, knowing that Zack won, and... that's it.

TraBuch

Banned
I dunno. People in here are saying it's been a good Wrestlemania so far but it seems like there's been nothing but disappointment in here after every match. Except the ladder which I missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom