• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroyume

Banned
Lesnar needs to go. To me it's as unbelievable to see Ambrose beat him as it is to see Mysterio beat Big Show. He just doesn't fit.

Moa

That ad was awful, the finish to that match was awful, the finish to the match before that was awful, Ryback/Kalisto was awful, Divas thing was awful, Jericho/Styles was OK but booked awfully, New Day heat being killed to put over a nostalgia act was awful.

Fuck this garbage PPV.

You must be fun at parties.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
So whats next for Ambrose after this, he has lost basically every big match he has been in, even though he is the most over guy in the company. NXT?

The biggest problem in WWE is not creative, it's the agents. As Bret said, it's a bunch of B list guys who couldn't draw money and it shows in the match layouts.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I thought this month was free, why are people talking about wasting $9.99?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All the matches can have all the bad endings they want. NXT was the real PPV this weekend.
fTkxw60.jpg

yeah but they had a shitty finish too

BkMogul

I can't believe the Network (for me) is running buttery smooth. I loaded it up around 6pm and didn't turn it off. Don't know if that's luck on my side.

Don't get me wrong, the whole show has been fun and that match was good.

Just think they did bad by Ambrose who is one of their hottest new stars.

shanafan

All the matches can have all the bad endings they want. NXT was the real PPV this weekend.
fTkxw60.jpg

Sure, Nakamura had an amazing match.

But let's not act like NXT is accolades better than WWE. Bayley and Asuka wasn't great and had a weak ending, just like Finn and Joe.

So whats next for Ambrose after this, he has lost basically every big match he has been in, even though he is the most over guy in the company. NXT?

Also, his "Ironman" shtick is better served for Zayn. Zayn actually has fantastic matches. Ambrose doesnt.

Either turn Ambrose into a heel a la his indie stuff, or just bugger off with his lame matches and feuds.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Howard Finkel the best part since the ladder match

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
This was weak as fuck

Dean should be bleeding. I feel as if they wanted to make sure Dean didnt outclass Reigns' Match with Brock
The match was an excuse to fill the card and use Brock, you're kidding yourself if you ever thought it would amount to anything else.

hamchan

I hope the women steal the show because we know Sasha, Charlotte and Becky can put on an amazing match together, and this show has been underwhelming so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom