• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
they should've saved Mick Foley for that match

he could've been one of the things they pull out from under the ring

Right before the match, the Network just completely stopped working for me, and I cannot get it to reload. I've reset the page about 50 times, and nothing, just MEDIA ERROR. Fuck this.

This was weak as fuck

Dean should be bleeding. I feel as if they wanted to make sure Dean didnt outclass Reigns' Match with Brock

AJ losing, Geezers overriding 7 young guys, street fight with no blood .. this has been pretty lame

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Honestly would say that match was like a 2/5. It was boring for the most part and the ending was just random.

shaowebb

I dunno. People in here are saying it's been a good Wrestlemania so far but it seems like there's been nothing but disappointment in here after every match. Except the ladder which I missed.

Ryder winning was the only crowd gift so far. They should have saved Foley, Austin, HBK for a surprise run in vs Taker to net Shane a win and control of Raw.

That was underwhelming.

I thought if they were gonna beat Ambrose they'd make him look like a million dollars.

That was just "it didn't take much to beat you"

I've enjoyed all the matches so far to various degrees. Tag match is probably the weakest.

But then again I also don't think AJ was forever buried, so what do I know?

Mengetsu

All the matches can have all the bad endings they want. NXT was the real PPV this weekend.
fTkxw60.jpg

jonjonaug

That ad was awful, the finish to that match was awful, the finish to the match before that was awful, Ryback/Kalisto was awful, Divas thing was awful, Jericho/Styles was OK but booked awfully, New Day heat being killed to put over a nostalgia act was awful.

Fuck this garbage PPV.

thefro

I don't think Ambrose got any kind of rub since he acted so dumb in that match. Psychology was screwed up in that match.

Heck, did Lesnar even try to pin Ambrose outside of that last F5?

Can we just admit Dean Ambrose has never had a good match that didn't involve Seth Rollins? The guy is shit.

HHH v.s. Ambrose at Roadblock was awesome

I bet you in Vince's mind, Cena winning battle royale, Rock helping Roman win, and seeing austin, foley, ans HBK is his idea of a great Mania

Hex

Banned
Wow Ambrose going out like that makes him look like a complete loser.

I thought the point of this would be that he basically have to be killed to lose.

He got multiple close counts on Brock the beast.
He got pinned after an F5 on steel chairs.
He came off looking stronger than most of have fought Brock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom