• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still say Charlotte should win this. She's establishing herself to a formidable heel champ. Sasha can have plenty of Wrestlemania moments. I much prefer her win one-on-one for the championship.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Ok, I know Sasha wins, but once again hoping for Becky. Anyways, lets get ready for the match of the show!

Hex

Banned
They better fucking have something amazing planned for the Battle Royal other than Stroman or Kane Big Show or some shit or they are murdering the crowd

Jaxec

This has been such an underwhelming Wrestlemania. This feels no different from a regular ppv, only worse. The ladder match was amazing and I liked the Styles/Jericho match, but there is no reason for Y2J to have won that match. Even if the fued continues AJ should have never lost in front of such a big crowd. It would have helped make him a star, but now to people watching for the first time in awhile he just comes off as a guy that couldn't beat Jericho. How do you go from his classic against Nakamura at Wrestle Kingdom to this. Blegh. Then you have your most over stable job to a stable no one cares about and then have both be overshadowed by people who don't even wrestle anymore. The Lesnar/Ambrose match was super disappointing as well. How was a ladder match more brutal than a no holds bar street fight with fucking Brock Lesnar and Ambrose? Damn. Not impressed with this Wrestlemania at all.

Well at least I'll always have Nakamura/Zayn. That one match has eclipsed the biggest show of the year.

Trojan X

Banned
I dunno. People in here are saying it's been a good Wrestlemania so far but it seems like there's been nothing but disappointment in here after every match. Except the ladder which I missed.

Exactly. This has been DULL. I just went back to watched the ladder match and it appears to be the best thing so far.

The women championship 3 way match is about to start so I hope this will really do it.

I guess this change wasn't a long term plan. It turns out to have been pointless to keep the belt on Nikki that long just to get rid of AJ's reign when they're gonna restart the record books anyway.

shanafan

If Ultimate Warrior was still around and WWE Champion, I could see him wearing that Women's title. Dude loved the different colored belts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom