• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinokill

I wanted to see blood, tables broken, fighting in backstage area, thump thacks and shattered glasses!!! To tame for a street fight!

Sure, Nakamura had an amazing match.

But let's not act like NXT is accolades better than WWE. Bayley and Asuka wasn't great and had a weak ending, just like Finn and Joe.

How was the ending of Bayley/Asuka weak? Finn and Joe has issues due to the stoppages, but if he had to win I'll take a Finn only wins it on a fluke over him beating Joe clean.

Kusagari

WWE seems like they want to make Ambrose the 2016 version of Foley but he just ends up looking like a loser every time instead of Foley who took a billion shots like a psychopath and kept getting up.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He got multiple close counts on Brock the beast.
He got pinned after an F5 on steel chairs.
He came off looking stronger than most of have fought Brock

No he didn't really. He looked like a big loser who just got 3 times as much time as when Kofi was getting squashed. The worst part was they made it so Brock didn't even use his own weapons like he didn't need to do shit to dispose of Ambrose. That was a burial.

justjim89

They could have done a lot better by Ambrose even in a loss. That match could have stole the show, but it just felt so safe. A night of befuddling disappointment so far.

NXT proves time and time again that not every match needs to be great, or even the show overall, just that it has to feel like it MEANs something

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
This is my first time watching Wrestling since like 10 years ago. Crazy nostalgia seeing Sting there as he was my favorite Wrestler as a kid

The match was an excuse to fill the card and use Brock, you're kidding yourself if you ever thought it would amount to anything else.

There should have been blood. Ambrose failed to look like an "Ironman"

Both Cena and Reigns survived Lesnar better. It was such a disservice to Ambrose's character

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
for what?

injuring people?

I hear it gets you a world title reign in the WWE
2735643-tumblr_ndfzyvuujn1qgk7zxo1_400-1426102516.gif

Lesnar/Punk was dope. This is all on Dean and Brock having shitty chemistry. It also helped that Lesnar didn't have his shitty suplex gimmmick at the time.

I've enjoyed all the matches so far to various degrees. Tag match is probably the weakest.

But then again I also don't think AJ was forever buried, so what do I know?

I'm sitting here wondering if everyone forgot about the stretch of horror that was WM27-29.
So far this reminds me of 31 in that the build up was pretty dreadful but they've done well enough so far with what they've got.

Though Ambrose/Lesnar could've gone 5 more minutes, the end result was a foregone conclusion though. If Ambrose kicked out of the F5 onto the chairs we'd then be met with a bunch of devaluing finisher posts.

Jopie

How was the ending of Baylet/Asuka weak? Finn and Joe has issues due to the stoppages, but if he had to win I'll take a Finn only wins it on a fluke over him beating Joe clean.

The abruptness of the Asuka match ending turned some people off. I thought it was great and adds to Asuka's character. Any match can end in a flash.

shanafan

How was the ending of Baylet/Asuka weak? Finn and Joe has issues due to the stoppages, but if he had to win I'll take a Finn only wins it on a fluke over him beating Joe clean.

I thought it was weak because the ref just called it. When happened to the days of checking the arm 3 times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom