• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've enjoyed all the matches so far to various degrees. Tag match is probably the weakest.

But then again I also don't think AJ was forever buried, so what do I know?

I would go with that, I'd have rather AJ won to allow the feud to finish but it was decent, the ladder match was great and both Brock v Dean and the Tag match were OK.

sora87

How is the battle royal this far up the card, they do know Cena entering isn't that big of a deal and he's just gonna get booed?

Gumbie

Damn Lita still bad.

7a7f9f404043a317180f6a7067005ed8-370x215.jpg

Kurdel

Banned
I have been enjoying my first Wrestlemania so far!

Goodnight vagina belt.

I want Stephanie to come out and win the first womans belt.

They could have done a lot better by Ambrose even in a loss. That match could have stole the show, but it just felt so safe. A night of befuddling disappointment so far.

Kinda makes me think if they had to keep it mild because Shane and Taker are going to get all the wild shit. Whatever it is, this has not been very good

jonjonaug

Some of you seem a bit disillusioned, this has been an awesome Mania so far.

Every single up and coming hot superstar got beat by guys who have been there forever. The only over non-part timers on the main show who have been allowed to look really good so far are three retired guys, two of which physically can't wrestle.

bwahhhhh

Sting's initial instincts regarding coming to WWE were right

at least he only got buried in a couple matches, and will hopefully get man Sting DVDs/network specials out of it. but he was totally right going to TNA and not WWE at first

he only had to job to HHH once, instead of 5 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom