• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Guys what if while we're cheering the Rock the main event is going on and Roman wins?

You can't boo him if you don't notice it happening! :eek:

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ok. I'm all caught up. Best matches are the following -

The ladder Match - How Zack won wasn't great butit was still well deserved for the entire match was solid.

AJ Style vs Chris Jericho - It was a very good solid match but NO WAY great as his bout with Shinsuke Nakamura back at Wrestle Kingdom 9 and compared to Sami vs Nakamura in NXT Takeover Dallas.

3-Way Woman's Championship - Could have been awesome but Ric Flair's interference caused it to go to shit. No kidding here. It dropped and killed it in its entirety.

Shane vs Undertaker - Just something to watch for Shane insane's spots only. Nothing else. Everything else about it just spelled very bad booking.

And that's it. Everthing else is poor. The match with American Alphas vs The Revivals is much better than the whole of Wrestlemania and that exclude Sami vs Shinsuke and Asuka vs Bayley in NXT Takeover Dallas. In comparison to this, this Wrestlemania so far has been poor.

Now let's see what the Rock would do to improve all this now that he is on.

That NXT tag match is the best match I have seen in years.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Like I like the Rock as much as anyone, but I'm getting weary of non-wrestlers getting put over - the Rock, Stone Cold and Mick Foley haven't been wrestlers for 15 years and even HBK is getting close, to what, 10 years.

Jabo

pMThJj6.jpg

I didn't think I'd see a pre main event waste of time be more dubious than Brodus Clay dancing with the mamas but Rock's entrance alone took longer than that whole segment did.

Alucard

Banned
This is shit but probably fun live.

He hasn't said anything so far.

Edit: LOL They got The Rock to announce an attendance figure. With that long intro.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This guy is going to introduce Roman isn't he UGH

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The Rock is absolutely terrible. Enough. This is beyond ludicrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom