• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I like the Rock well enough, but this is just boring.

My thoughts exactly.

"please be excited'

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............HAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........

Fuck this WrestleMania.

Toki767

Realistically, this Mania probably did beat the attendance record, but Mania 3 was heavily inflated to begin with. Not sure about 100K+ though.

Cody_D165

Banned
You guys are right. This mania fucking sucked lol

The ladder match and women's belt are easily the highlights. Also Shane's lunatic spot. Plus I'm obligated to enjoy any Austin cameo...

But there's been like no payoff anywhere.

Don't even really want to watch Haitch and Roman lolol

ElRenoRaven

So they wasted all of that time for that? Seriously?

Ok I'm just going to shut up because I don't know what to say anymore. I'll just wait for the boos at the end.

Wyatts?

WHAT WHAT WHAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom