• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

janoDX

Sportsbet (Aus betting site) have Zack Ryder as the favorite to win @ 1.36

ThirstyEmotionalFunnelweaverspider.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
Pre-show is:

Kalisto vs Ryback - US Title
10-Divas Tag Match
Usos vs Dudley Boyz

The AMBR got moved up to the main show.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Moved to main show, with 5 announced wrestlers. Most are expecting the move is to showcase and new arival or a return. Cena would be likely.

16, according to Wikipedia:
Heath Slater, Curtis Axel, Adam Rose, Bo Dallas, Big Show, Kane, Tyler Breeze, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, Fandango, Damien Sandow, Darren Young, Konnor, Viktor, Goldust and R-Truth.

I thought the Wyatts were going to be in this?? They're completely absent from the card otherwise.

Cena or Cesaro are potentials to be in it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I am so looking forward to seeing Cole try to spin the Reigns reaction as "that wacky WWE Universe!" or whatever he says.

It's going to be like last year but way worse.

Sanjuro

I cannot bring myself to like Ryback. He is an experiment that has already failed countless times. He is getting more chances than most NXT talent do.

I don't mind him overall. I'm always surprised with how decent of a reaction he still gets despite his narrative to this date.

shaowebb

Roman knows how to hit a good spear. In The Shield days, he hit some of the dopest spears this side of Goldberg. He mistimed that one and jumped too close to Big Show, but his spear is usually alright most of the time. They aren't as good as when he was in The Shield, probably because he's trying to spare himself the harshness of the bump or had to tone it down after that injury he had, but he's got a good spear most of the time.

If he has to tone it down and he can't do the move well anymore then he needs a new move. Honestly he needs to get new moves period. Guy gets no vertical on his superman punch when he hops up to do it and AJ makes it look even worse by comparison with his springboard forearm. Having both that and the spear looking weak should tell him he needs a new move. I dont care if he has to steal the Rainmaker clothesline for an easy finish so long as its something that looks strong he can actually make look strong.

Guy looks weak for a reason. He's got weak delivery on his top spots.

The main show will start a midnight. Various pre-show nonsense kicks of at 10PM. The preshow has 3 matches. Most of which are avoidable.

Yeah, I'm not going to bother with the pre show. The show is going to be drawn out enough without sitting the the shit. Plus the pre show spoiled the rock showing up at RRP last year.

shaowebb

I have legit feelings AJ vs. Jericho will be match of the night..

If he doesn't blow up Jericho too early :p

AJ could wrestle a mop and make it look good so its a given with a guy like Jericho this should be a solid match. Jericho can work with any style out there and has good psychology so he was a smart choice to put against Styles. Its a bit old though. I'm more eager to find out who AJ will be running with next. If Del Rio hadn't been injured I get the feeling he would've been alright. Im just afraid they'll throw him against Big Show or some other boring waste.

I also pick Dean Ambrose vs Lesnar as a good match. Ambrose will play this one up hard. I'd love to see him retain the title over Lesnar with this one without resorting to more Wyatt family run in stuff to make Brock lose. Honestly, I'd find it entertaining if the match was DQ-ed due to Wyatts and Ambrose helped Lesnar to setup a tagteam with the two. It'd be fun to see a new Team Hell No sorta thing.

Hasney

No more filming, AJ. Go and relax and prep for your match with Jericho. Your competition for the best match ever in WWE is Sami vs Nakamura. It's a damn tall order but all good if you can near match it.

It's a shame their careers never properly intersected. AJ needed until about 3 years ago at the very least to be as good as he is and Jericho is at least 5 years over the hill in the ring.

That said, Jericho can still go better than a lot of the roster.

Meohsix

Hey guys quick question. I can do the wwe network free trial, watch WM tonight, cancel tomorrow and not get charged $10 right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom