• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
This match will be great. It has to be. Need at least one 4-5 star match out of this show. Reigns has been a part of some great bouts, and I expect that to continue here.

LycanXIII

I assume that's just a one off for Cena until he's fully recouped, but honestly, I can't wait until he returns and things get freshened up.

WMBT27

The good news is that the Wyatts have been buried so deep at this point they're bound to come out the other side of the earth pretty soon and be big stars...in Japan or something

Trojan X

Banned
100-0046_IMG2.jpg

Image-2.jpg

That looks right to me.

AJ loses
New Day and LoN smothered out for geezers
Wyatts given salt in the wounds
Shane loses and has a whatever match
Ambrose given a shitty match
Reigns probably going over

This is the darkest timeline

OnPoint

I truly feel sorry for the diehard fans and those invested in this slop. It's a disaster of a program, not just tonight, but as a brand.

Ferny

They really only have till about 11:20. Since this is on PPV as well, they don't just get however long they want. So this is going to be a clusterfuck of a main event.

BadAss2961

AJ loses
New Day and LoN smothered out for geezers
Wyatts given salt in the wounds
Shane loses and has a whatever match
Ambrose given a shitty match
Reigns probably going over

This is the darkest timeline
Wait, AJ lost to Jericho? Whaaaaaat?

What sense would that make?

Status
Not open for further replies.