• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroman

Banned
T5ZdBgn.gif

sora87

Reigns needs to start going stiff and tease that heel turn. Fuck vince's plans, it's never gonna happen, shoot and do what's right

lol this is exactly the match it shouldn't be, just a regular ho hum match

these guys were going at each other backstage for weeks and now they're just going through the motions

Trojan X

Banned
You know what? Fuck you, crowd. Roman is NOT that bad and it wasn't Roman's fault that led to this. Roman's only issues back then was he move spamming and lack of variety and that was it. Work on those and he would be more than solid!

Ridiculous booing. Damn you, Crowd. Damn you.

Not watching but it has to feel super shitty having thousands of people fucking despise you, especially when most of it isn't your fault.
If I was Roman I would love that shit and beg to go heel so I don't have to ignore it.

I'd probably want to call an audible and risk getting fired.

Vince and Co won't listen. Reigns needed a heel turn almost 2 years ago and nobody buys into his overcoming the odds babyface.

Roman I think did well vs Lesnar last year and they saved him with the Roillins swerve, but they've done nothing since to help him.

Exactly. Even when Reigns does interviews; it's bad. I believe this build to the match is a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom