• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Dunno why you would feel bad for him. Dude makes it clear he doesn't fucking care about how he's perceived or how he's booked by saying dumb shit like "this is for kids".

i think the pressure of getting shat on so hard is breaking him. he needs a new gimmick asap

Kimawolf

What was tame was the "no holds barred" match. It was pretty shitty. I expected some blood, a hit with Mick's bat, brock cutting, something.

Wait, is this true? They've been piping in boos for Roman to make him seem severely unliked to then have him "heel turn" and be suddenly loved at WM? I'm not into WWE at all. Is this something they actually do? Because that's kind of brilliant.

Owensboro

I realize that this "Cerebral Assassin" is supped to be a Triple H thing.... but every time I hear it I think of Trailer Park Boys and The Microphone Assassin..... knowati'mSAYIN?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I feel kinda bad for Reigns lol

first time hearing how the crowd reacts to him

Vince and Co won't listen. Reigns needed a heel turn almost 2 years ago and nobody buys into his overcoming the odds babyface.

Roman I think did well vs Lesnar last year and they saved him with the Roillins swerve, but they've done nothing since to help him.

rugioh

Banned
This is where the crowd really needs to make their presence known

This WM was shit and the fuckers in the back need to know it

tumblr_o53a5b9j8w1rg89a6o3_500.png

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Not sure if you're kidding but go watch some of the 80's NWA PPVs. You'll legitimately think guys like Flair and Nikita Kolov are going to get rushed by the crowd.

or HBK in Canada during the height of his feud with the hart foundation.

ElRenoRaven

They're fucking cheering Roman getting beat up. GODDAMN!!!!!!!!!!

This ending is gonna be magical. I predict a rapid cut to a replay of the start of the ppv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom