• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can boo all they want, Vince still gets their money at the end of the night.
What money lmao.

The money from renting a massive stadium they couldn't even fucking sell out? From people who bought tickets back when they thought Seth/Trips, Rock/Brock, Cena/Taker would main event?

The money from giving away Wrestlmania for free, when before each viewers was shelling out $60 to watch it?

The money from having to give The Rock/ Shawn Michaels/ Steve Austin a massive pay check to show up in an attempt to save this show?

The money from people cancelling their $10 network subscription because they only paid for this show, and they're done after it?

Like...you NEED to turn this guy heel man. He is not a good face.

Roman is a good face. He isn't a good babyface in peril type of thing they tried to go with him. At points they straight up just lifted Daniel Bryan moments and did them with Reigns and that won't work.

He needs to be a silent asskicker like he was in the SHIELD, not this Samoan Cena wannabe that he's been.

Savitar

720x405-18--Ackbar.jpg

We can't repel boo's of this magnitude!

KingBroly

Banned
Steph goes for the Younger man in Reigns, turns him heel, Hunter becomes a face.

Only way I see this going if they have the balls to turn him heel.

But they won't.

jett

D-Member
So why does the WWE keep pushing Roman? Is he popular with the kids like Cena? Does his merchandise sell? What's the deal?

This match is a disaster.

krae_man

I still don't get why Roman wears that DLo Brown vest

He's tiny. The lifts in his shoes and the vest make him look bigger then he really is. They are trying to book him like a Brock Lesner or Batista and even with those two things, he's inconsequentially bigger then everyone he faces.

ohlawd

Vince and Co won't listen. Reigns needed a heel turn almost 2 years ago and nobody buys into his overcoming the odds babyface.

Roman I think did well vs Lesnar last year and they saved him with the Roillins swerve, but they've done nothing since to help him.

yeah I get it. he should adopt that look he had when he got to the stadium. the one with the glasses and the suit lol and have the creative team turn him heel.

Kacho

They spent a year and a half trying to repair Romans imagine in the eyes of the fans and this is the end result. Just brutal. Legitimate Xpac heat.

What money lmao.

The money from renting a massive stadium they couldn't even fucking sell out? From people who bought tickets back when they thought Seth/Trips, Rock/Brock, Cena/Taker would main event?

The money from giving away Wrestlmania for free, when before each viewers was shelling out $60 to watch it?

The money from having to give The Rock/ Shawn Michaels/ Steve Austin a massive pay check to show up in an attempt to save this show?

The money from people cancelling their $10 network subscription because they only paid for this show, and they're done after it?

They legit sold out the building and the network revenued at least $10m this month.

Remember back when Vince said that he listened to the crowd when someone was getting over. At some point that totally went out the window. I think it was after wcw folded, now he doesnt give a fuck what the fans want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom