• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
That hold was probably the smoothest, most legit looking thing I ever saw Brie do in the ring and it's likely her last match, so I am not sure what that means.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Pretty legit move by Brie there. Of course itll be her LAST match when she becomes good at wrestling.

zw1BoW3.jpg

Fitts

I've been deliberating for minutes and I just can't pick a favorite.

...I guess that makes me the winner of that match!

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I liked the match, but it could easily have gone on for much longer. Do we really know that Brie is leaving, or is it just speculation based on Daniel Bryan talking about wanting to have a family?

GunBR

There are rumors of some surprise during the Battle Royal?
Because I can't see with they're not putting that on the pre-show

I liked the match, but it could easily have gone on for much longer. Do we really know that Brie is leaving, or is it just speculation based on Daniel Bryan talking about wanting to have a family?

No, we know she's leaving. She said a month and a half ago that she was retiring some time after WM, and we figured out a few weeks ago that that meant now.

NYR

There are rumors of some surprise during the Battle Royal?
Because I can't see with they're not putting that on the pre-show

lol, worst WM card in history and you think something awesome is coming in there-show match? No way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom