• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
F3cg9Vj.jpg

He's winning the ARMBAR

Couleurs

I know people generally want floor seats but those ones on the left look awful. No chance you see anything without the screen.

Yeah the only time I had floor seats in the back was for a WCW PPV at the United Center; shit was bad enough in a basketball/hockey arena, I can only imagine how terrible floor seats in the back are at a football stadium.

Chopper

I have really not enjoyed the build for mania. And yet here I am, hyped as hell. Gonna stay up til 4 in the morning cos it's Wrestlemania dammit! Screw the haters. This is gonna be awesome.

Paracelsus

Do you know what I would love to see?

Taker lets himself be pinned so that Shane has the power to alter the outcome of the booking, enters him in the title match and has him win the title

Savitar

Lita to announce the end of the Diva run and return of the women's championship? If the Bella's are gone and done with now then it's a good time to do it. Especially with the demand for the change to happen.

Yeah fuck it, I'm going to stay up for this.

Really want to see the Shane v Taker match and just what the hell they do with Trips and Roman and how they try and get the fans onside. Heel turn incoming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom