• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brie def. done. Daniel B. just posted:

"bryanldanielsonSo proud of this woman! My wife, my rock and the love of my life... Not only did she do a great job tonight, but she's poured her heart into wrestling for the last 8+ years. I am truly the luckiest man alive to be with her... Now let's work on that baby making! :) 🐘❤️🐨"

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I was at Wrestlemania last year, super empty right before it started, no biggie

Read the topic with this playing in the background

http://youtu.be/3HoZNpPTRDU

Cena leaves with the title tonight.

It'd be like Bret/Yoko/Hogan at Wrestlemania IX.

Triple H beats Reigns after Stephanie distracts him.

Cena's music then hits and he comes down to make sure Reigns is ok.

Stephanie gets over excited and says Triple H will put the belt on the line right now if Cena gets in the ring.

Triple H seems unsure but he thinks Cena is still hurt.

Cena starts looking back and forth between the crowd & the ring. The crowd are booing the hell out of Cena.

Reigns gives Cena the go ahead to get in the ring.

Cena jumps in and the ref rings the bell. He knocks Stephanie out of the ring, ducks Triple H's punch and hits the AA.

1-2-3

Cena is the new champion.

post of the night
tumblr_n8da54GYKp1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Brie def. done. Daniel B. just posted:

"bryanldanielsonSo proud of this woman! My wife, my rock and the love of my life... Not only did she do a great job tonight, but she's poured her heart into wrestling for the last 8+ years. I am truly the luckiest man alive to be with her... Now let's work on that baby making! :) 🐘❤️🐨"
Congratulations Daniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom