• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downhome

Imagine how much this would have meant had he not, you know, previously lost at WM and also did the whole gloves thing in the ring already.

I just read someone else out this perfectly by saying this was Michael Jordan retiring...from the Wizards.

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
As is tradition for many here:

Road to PPV:
Meh, I might give Raw/SmackDown a try after all.
Hey, this might become good.
Vince, please don't ruin this...

During PPV:
ffuuuuu :(

After PPV:
Fuck this company.
R-Truth wwe network.gif
#UnsubscribeWWENetwork

Repeat

GunBR

Now we can please stop with the "Roman's gonna turn" rumors?

Bayley will turn heel before him. It's never gonna happen

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
When someone at work tomorrow asks me what I did this weekend, I don't know if I'll be honest and tell them I watched 15 hours of wrestling

Never liked Undertaker since as long as I can remember watching wrestling. All the way back to when he locked Warrior in the casket. Never came back around to liking him.

Still, that fucking sucks. He deserved better for his last match. Went out doing the ultimate company move like the company man he is, and look at him. What a waste.

Godspeed dead man.

Lothars

Not tonight
Yes tonight, the way they keep pushing reigns with how terrible he is. It's a shame that they push him for little reason.

He was in no way better than Roman in this match. At fucking all. Dude was a fucking detriment. I love Taker, but it's his own fault that this was his last match.
He absolutely was better. The only time reigns had been good was when he was in the shield.

hbkdx12

He was in no way better than Roman in this match. At fucking all. Dude was a fucking detriment. I love Taker, but it's his own fault that this was his last match.

I think this is how Vince may get Roman over eventually. Put him against people who are objectively better than him and done a lot more for the business and basically just have them tank.

They're reputation will be able to take it and Roman comes out looking pristine

iseeyouvince.gif

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
OK guys this was unexpectedly fun overall. Hate at the end rubbed the wrong way a bit because Taker just can't go no more so it's not like he could've had a better match with someone else even if Roman wasn't the best at carrying it. It's 6am so good night everybody XD

Sanjuro

I hope Vince punishes Roman for not making Undertaker look strong.

Roman & Zack Ryder vs Mojo in a handicap match next Wrestlemania for the yard.

Just woke up at 5am literally in time for the 3 count. I guess it depends what they do tomorrow but i hope that wasn't a waste of time.

Only reading spoilers too but disappointing hhh won. They say wins and losses don't count that's so wrong.

Cruiserweight match, Naomi winning, and AJ Styles (lol still had to make Shane look strong tho) were the only good things about tonight. Takeover shit on this card from 500 stories high.

What an entire waste of a day off.

broz0rs

He really should have had AJ as his last opponent. AJ woulda carried him to a 3 star match at least.

yeah, that's why Ric Flair chose HBK instead of HHH for his final match because Flair knew HBK can carry him to a solid match. Taker just wanted to do Vince one more service by giving a guy a push.

joeposh

Your personal feelings about Roman aside, that was a garbage match. Taker should have retired after WM 30. At that point he had clearly lost a step and the streak was dead. Every matchup since has been progressively harder to watch and diminished his legacy.

orioto

Good Art™
It was so long that the last matches i didn't really care... :\ Except for the Lesnar/Goldberg that was actually pretty cool in its own genre

Toki767

Would not blame everything on Undertaker.

fYvEWyX.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Just woke up at 5am literally in time for the 3 count. I guess it depends what they do tomorrow but i hope that wasn't a waste of time.

Only reading spoilers too but disappointing hhh won. They say wins and losses don't count that's so wrong.

I'm confused. Was the main event so terrible that it caused reality to fold in on itself and invert?

I mean it was bad enough sure, but I was hoping to see some new colors or hear what steak tastes like by now if reality broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom