• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

I have the drinks ready, let's make it through 6 hours of Mania without passing out.

FRVauHY.gif

I know people can't avoid the spectacle, but if they're expecting anything other than one or two moments of excitement in between long grueling hours of nothingness than oh boy.

I'm not bothering.

These bloated cards remind me of mania 6-7 where they had way to many matches and only 1 or 2 matches that mattered

orioto

Good Art™
I've been listening to many podcasts and everyone is like "well yeah Joe will interfere in the jeriKO match obviously it'll be cool"

WTF, am i the only one having a problem with a feud built on a super long relation between 2 characters benig ruined by a random third guy who has zero emotional link with any of the story -__-

It's like people are not even excepting anything coherent or that means something anymore from wwe..

Beefy

I've been listening to many podcasts and everyone is like "well yeah Joe will interfere in the jeriKO match obviously it'll be cool"

WTF, am i the only one having a problem with a feud built on a super long relation between 2 characters benig ruined by a random third guy who has zero emotional link with any of the story -__-

It's like people are not even excepting anything coherent or that means something anymore from wwe..

Joe will interrupt the Trip match, then Demon King will come in for the save.

I kinda want to watch some old Wrestlemania matches to get hyped but then I remember that Mania 33 is going to be 7 hours long.

On a related note, does anyone remember when Mania 16 had a special 8 hour long pre show?

ShadyK54

And Wrestlemania day starts off with a meaty thunderstorm down here in Texas.

I wonder if that's a sign for things to come during Mania lol.

Charlotte wrestling tonight at a Wrestlemania in the same place her father had his last match in the WWE nine years ago at a Wrestlemania is pretty cool.

Nu-metal really works with wrestling - even if it is shitty of not. Karate by Babymetal is still one of the best tracks WWE used in recent years to promote an event
Backlash's theme was fantastic and felt like a proper wrasslin theme compared to most of the trash they pick nowadays (not that the old stuff wasn't trash, but it's a different kind of garbage)

BFIB

Reigns going over isn't he?

It's a damn shame WWE has shit all over his run, listening to him on TiJ, he seems really laid back and likable.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Reigns going over isn't he?

It's a damn shame WWE has shit all over his run, listening to him on TiJ, he seems really laid back and likable.

if they finally do the heel turn its fine if he goes over.

I'm sorry... its fine WHEN he goes over.

thequestion

Still holding out hope the aj styles vs Shane match is a fake - out for the real match:

AJ styles vs Kenny omega.

Now THAT would be a wrestlemania moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom