• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they make the Women's Tournament for a shot at Asuka in Brooklyn, they have a potential for a major and awesome story with Ember Moon in that thing, with her trying desperately to get another shot at Asuka. Also gives reason for NXT women to be in it, along with maybe a main roster woman or two.

At a bar after the show. That was one of the funnest shows I have ever been too. It definitely looked like Nokamura got his send off after the show. The AoP got shit on pretty hard for the no selling. Not a bad match on the card. I got my tickets for 25 bucks today so for the money, this was awesome.

Pikma

Banned
If they make the Women's Tournament for a shot at Asuka in Brooklyn, they have a potential for a major and awesome story with Ember Moon in that thing, with her trying desperately to get another shot at Asuka. Also gives reason for NXT women to be in it, along with maybe a main roster woman or two.
Naaaaah, let the newcomers shine. Ember doesn't need it

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'm serious here, Aleister has "star" written all over him. He's got presence.

Shit, the fact that he even has a theme that isn't just 3 lines repeated for 4 minutes tells me that they got big plans for him.

Toki767

I still think Asuka should just forfeit the title and the Women's tournament crowns a new champion.

Next Takeover event will probably be in June I'm guessing. Just in time for the tournament.

Pikma

Banned

Shit, the fact that he even has a theme that isn't just 3 lines repeated for 4 minutes tells me that they got big plans for him.

tumblr_onrb25tLNB1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Agreed. They obviously want him to be huge and he's got what it takes to back it up judging by tonight.

As long as he's at least average on the mic, he's gonna make a whole lot of money.

jurgen

I agree. I just rewatched his entrance.

A bit of hyperbole, but I could see this man making Corbin irrelevant very very quickly.

Agreed. They obviously want him to be huge and he's got what it takes to back it up judging by tonight.

As long as he's at least average on the mic, he's gonna make a whole lot of money.

the man should probably not be on the mic. Give him a manager or just work around it or keep it minimum. Bray has felt so overexposed because of how much boring crap he has droned on about.

I think it's really cool that they bill him from Amsterdam. It just really adds to it for some reason

the man should probably not be on the mic. Give him a manager or just work around it or keep it minimum. Bray has felt so overexposed because of how much boring crap he has droned on about.

I think it's really cool that they bill him from Amsterdam. It just really adds to it for some reason

I feel like he can work if he just barely talks. Like he says almost nothing, so when he does speak everyone pays attention.

Ithil

End can talk fine and he has barely any accent for a Dutchman, but they seem to be playing up the mysterious angle with him so far. I think that's what people wanted with Ember Moon but they didn't do it for whatever reason.

His post-show video is him literally disappearing into the night instead of doing an interview.

jurgen

I feel like they gave Percy Watson a Satanism wikipedia entry with all of the Satans crossed out.

Percy Watson is a developmental Otunga on commentary. Good lord was he bad.

Phillips and Nigel were fantastic though.

End can talk fine and he has barely any accent for a Dutchman, but they seem to be playing up the mysterious angle with him so far. I think that's what people wanted with Ember Moon but they didn't do it for whatever reason.

His post-show video is him literally disappearing into the night instead of doing an interview.

Yeah, his English is great.

I hope they keep him off the mic too. Keep him in his suit and mysterious. That builds the character tremendously. I don't want another dummy that drones on and on forever to the point of comic boredom like Wyatt.

justjim89

Jesus Christ that NXT Tag Title match. There were like 17 different times the AOP could've reasonably lost there and not looked weak. It would've been such a good story. Ugh.

Fuck that match.

Ithil

Jesus Christ that NXT Tag Title match. There were like 17 different times the AOP could've reasonably lost there and not looked weak. It would've been such a good story. Ugh.

Fuck that match.

The undefeated monster tag team losing the belts like two months after winning them? What sense does that make?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
are the Hardys rumoured to be signing? Is that why marks are chanting DELETE lately?

justjim89

The undefeated monster tag team losing the belts like two months after winning them? What sense does that make?

The two greatest tag teams in recent memory teaming up on two men and failing to defeat them, even after multiple finishers and one going through a table? What sense does that make?

Balor, AJ, and Nak on one show is the best thing WWE could do. Would get me to watch Smackdown every week. Dump Dean on RAW - good riddance. Bring Sami and Cesaro to SD too.

Bring up Asuka, The Revival, and DIY, and add in The Hardy's

There is a good show to be built around those people...

I can dream. Let me dream.

The two greatest tag teams in recent memory teaming up on two men and failing to defeat them, even after multiple finishers and one going through a table? What sense does that make?

If you notice they actually booked it so that the hate Revival has for DIY was directly responsible for them not getting AoP out.

They worked through the hate they had for each other but in the end Revival needed to hurt DIY and it cost them.

That superplex on Ciampa to the outside and then the isolating Ciampa by throwing him back on the ring and thus opening up for AoP to get a sneak tag hit Last Chapter on Ciampa and eliminate DIY is whst directly fucked The Revival over.

The story there is that their hatred for DIY was just too much to fully overcome

Because they are goddamn monsters man. You have to make them look as unbeatable as possible until it's the right time to beat them. Tonight was not that time. The Revival need out of NXT at this point, and it doesn't make sense for DIY to take the titles back yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom