• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Hi guys,

For the Wrestlemania thread in particular, I understand we've got a source or a leaker or something who "spoils" the event in advance. Do you think we could create a separate thread to talk about potential leaks? I think it kinda sucks for some Wrasslegaffers who want to go in unspoiled. I know we can use spoiler tags, but it can be hard to even avoid them when everyone is talking about them.

Odds obviously you can't avoid, but the leaks I think it'd be nice if we didn't talk about them in the main event thread.

Thoughts?

Bogus

I like that idea. It's more fun to mark out about this stuff together (even the more-or-less sure bets) when the outcomes are still a mystery, in my opinion -- but spoilers should still be fair game. WrestleMania draws enough discussion to support a spoiler-friendly sister thread, which would keep the main thread clean.

Hi guys,

For the Wrestlemania thread in particular, I understand we've got a source or a leaker or something who "spoils" the event in advance. Do you think we could create a separate thread to talk about potential leaks? I think it kinda sucks for some Wrasslegaffers who want to go in unspoiled. I know we can use spoiler tags, but it can be hard to even avoid them when everyone is talking about them.

Odds obviously you can't avoid, but the leaks I think it'd be nice if we didn't talk about them in the main event thread.

Thoughts?

Cena wins[/spoile]

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hi guys,

Thoughts?

We don't talk about them in the thread, absolutely not - betting odds are a different story and get spoilered even though betting odds aren't a spoil. So we should be good.

We doin' it Omerta style.

Also make sure you (and anyone else who has missed it) do the Wrasslemania Pick'Em this year:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cmRsP3dU2soaWtg4_2_HyUXiLvjDpt8J-pRpxP9Jaao/edit

You think you can tell me what to do?

No but I'm telling you what is LITERALLY good for you.

strobogo

Banned
We don't talk about them in the thread, absolutely not - betting odds are a different story and get spoilered even though betting odds aren't a spoil. So we should be good.

We doin' it Omerta style.

No but I'm telling you what is LITERALLY good for you.

tumblr_lwixtlW2vW1qj063bo2_500.gif

ibnD4jIGmw3W8g.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Hi guys,

Thoughts?

I think this is a good idea. Should probably add some sort of mention to the OP and maybe thread title

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't he a little short to be an Evolution trooper?

Fantasy booking for title match

Barrett shocks everyone and buries Orton for ruining his career. And gives trips (ugh) a smirk.

Vylash

It was so good, he went through all of that trouble of infiltrating them and just gets his ass whipped clean, amazing

Sblargh

Banned
The angle was really that he infiltrated? I got the impression he was successfully brainwashed and broke out of the spell on the steel cage. And then he lost clean making everyone believe that, yes, Bray can have a main event wrestlemania match and it be awesome while Bryan delivered yet another incredible match.

It was one of those feuds that did what it had to do, delivered a great segment, an amazig match, and then it was forgotten because everyone involved moved on to bigger, better things. (or bigger, better burials depending on how sunday goes)

Pimpwerx

Gonna tune in to Mania this weekend. That card looks awful. Also, wtf @ CM Punk being gone? What the hell? I'm glad I stopped watching. PEACE.

Soup Bar

Sheamus is alright in the ring, but the dude is so boring on the mic and in everything else. He needs to be repackaged or something.

Vylash

I'll say once again that Sheamus was one of the best heels of the modern era, dude was just so good when he was a monster and just ran over people

kurbaan

Banned
Seriously garbage? He's alot better wrestler than Bryan and Wyatt. Like I said before, he gets shit on and forced to wrestle people like blue dot.

Yes garbage. I've never seen any of his matches that I would actually want to watch. Everytime this guy comes on Raw i know its gonna be a boring segment / match.

I haven't watched much wrestling in the last few years but whenever I have, he has not entertained me in any way. Everytime he comes out it seems like Michael cole is trying so hard to make him seem important or good.

Vylash

Yes garbage. I've never seen any of his matches that I would actually want to watch. Everytime this guy comes on Raw i know its gonna be a boring segment / match.

I haven't watched much wrestling in the last few years but whenever I have, he has not entertained me in any way. Everytime he comes out it seems like Michael cole is trying so hard to make him seem important or good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hthS0p__uk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUM__8DZDzU

You're welcome

KissVibes

Banned
Fantasy booking for title match

Barrett shocks everyone and buries Orton for ruining his career. And gives trips (ugh) a smirk.

I WOULD MARK THE FUCK OUT LIKE CRAZY.

But it was really Big Show that fucked him over with that injury. At the time, it looked like Barrett was gonna feud with Orton for the WHC.

Seriously garbage? He's alot better wrestler than Bryan and Wyatt. Like I said before, he gets shit on and forced to wrestle people like blue dot.

Christian is one of the best wrestlers in the industry. Don't get all pissy because Sheamus is one dimensional as fuck.

He's good because he can take a legit beating and give one right back. Him and Christian will have a great match at Extreme Rules.

Outside of that? It's all fella, fella, bang on chest, gonna kick you in the face, fella, arse, pints, Ya know Striker, in my home country of Ireland ______ would be a blarney stone you'd shove up a donkeys arse, fella.

IMO his matches lately has been shitty but it's been a while since he had a chance to wrestle a A wrestler. They shoulda left him as heel Sheamus

E: I forgot the EC match. He was great

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Lol, I'm very much enjoying this "screw Punk, who needs him?" attitude and it's not going to look at all foolish should it be revealed that this whole thing was a work. Not at all :p

Punk screws Bryan out of the title to close the show, Corporate Punk vs Bryan at Extreme Rules

As much as I want Punk to come back, I wouldnt be offended at all if he went to RoH for a few dates and was at Global Wars in Toronto in May

Christian is one of the best wrestlers in the industry. Don't get all pissy because Sheamus is one dimensional as fuck.

He's good because he can take a legit beating and give one right back. Him and Christian will have a great match at Extreme Rules.

Outside of that? It's all fella, fella, bang on chest, gonna kick you in the face, fella, arse, pints, Ya know Striker, in my home country of Ireland ______ would be a blarney stone you'd shove up a donkeys arse, fella.
Christian is one of the most boring workers and has been overrated his entire career because he was in some great tag team feuds. As a singles wrestler he has and always will be mediocre at best.

Lol, I'm very much enjoying this "screw Punk, who needs him?" attitude and it's not going to look at all foolish should it be revealed that this whole thing was a work. Not at all :p

Punk screws Bryan out of the title to close the show, Corporate Punk vs Bryan at Extreme Rules

I'd like to challenge you to an avatar-bet, friend Bootaaay. One month. If Punk comes back during Wrestlemania or Raw After Wrestlemania, then you win. If he doesn't show up at all, then I win.

Kaladin

They don't mean anything yet, it's just the bookies making guesses. When the scripts for WM are more finalized at the weekend, you spoiler any sudden changes in the odds.

You think the script for Mania hasn't been finalized for months?

Or at least as far back as they knew the matches.

Please son.

This isn't TNA who will change the finish of the main event of their Wrestlemania the day of the show and ruin months of build.

Aiii

So not worth it
You think anyone knows the outcome of matches besides McMahon's inner circle until the day of the show?

The leaks don't happen until the people lower on the totem pole know, which won't be until Sunday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom