• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
Never mind that we had Summer vs Natalya on RAW, which was supposedly a grudge match stemming from Total Divas on Sunday, but Total Divas isn't a live show, hell in that same episode they showed the Christmas match, so they're just now having a HEATED GRUDGE MATCH over something that happened months ago but that was just aired?
And hell, now we're booking RAW based on Total Divas? They're going backwards.

I'm quite sure that Summer going over Nattie will be used as a story line later in the season on TD, too. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

jmdajr

Never mind that we had Summer vs Natalya on RAW, which was supposedly a grudge match stemming from Total Divas on Sunday, but Total Divas isn't a live show, hell in that same episode they showed the Christmas match, so they're just now having a HEATED GRUDGE MATCH over something that happened months ago but that was just aired?
And hell, now we're booking RAW based on Total Divas? They're going backwards.

Doc Brown couldn't figure out this time paradox.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Bryan, Naomi, Sandra and Jon Uso are the only likable people on Total Divas. Cena is likable sometimes, but other times he comes off as a complete lunatic with a calm demeanor.
I wish Jojo still had a part on the show, shame creative had nothing for her.

Pavaloo

Jt61lbc.gif

this is what we look like right now

Ithil

She's better off, really. Eva Marie has no training and she's already on the main roster having terrible matches. She's inevitably going to go the same way as the rest of the model Divas and leave for "greener pastures". She's really out of place in 2014, she's like a Johnny Ace signing from 2006 or something.

Jojo might actually have a chance since she's down in NXT full time getting actual wrestling training. She showed some good athleticism even with the small bit of training she had before Total Divas so there may be something there.

Showaddy

At least she's down in development bothering to actually learn to wrestle so you could see her in a couple of years.

Unlike a certain red headed waste of blood & organs...

Heel

If anything the WWE should make a Total Divas style reality show for the boys to build storylines. The vast majority of the roster is incapable of telling an interesting story on the mic or through wrestling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jojo is crap and will never be on Raw, and that's how it should be.

Rapstah

She's better off, really. Eva Marie has no training and she's already on the main roster having terrible matches. She's inevitably going to go the same way as the rest of the model Divas and leave for "greener pastures". She's really out of place in 2014, she's like a Johnny Ace signing from 2006 or something.

Eva Marie's Wikipedia page says she signed in 2013, but it also says this:
Marie's favorite food is the candy Hot Tamales.[2] Marie describes herself as a San Francisco Giants fanatic.[6] She is married to Jonathan Coyle, which was aired on an episode of Total Divas[3] much to her family's dismay.[33] It was revealed in the episode "The Braniel Bus", Marie struggled with under-age alcohol abuse during which she took some racy photos when she was 20.[34]
... which is like 100% kayfabe stuff from Total Divas that someone fell for, so who knows.

Edit: someone has specifically listed roll-ups and schoolgirls as the official finishers of JoJo and Eva Marie on Wikipedia :lol

Jojo might actually have a chance since she's down in NXT full time getting actual wrestling training. She showed some good athleticism even with the small bit of training she had before Total Divas so there may be something there.

Glad JoJo wasn't fired. She's young, so she'll have plenty of time to get better with training. Eva Marie is a lot older and pretty much has no hope of learning anything new, whether it be wrestling, reading or showing emotion.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Sblargh

Banned
When they said they would do a live press conference I thought: "hum, this could be awkward".

I was not ready for how right I was. Don't treat journos like fans, man. This only work in gaming.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I watched the press conference at lunch. Shoulda done something else.
Did see Bryan's promo on the Backstage Pass though. He did alright. Still sounds like a weenie, though.

My Picks

Usos
AJ
Christian (hides under the ring the entire match, eliminating both Show and Sheamus to win. Show and Sheamus do a combined Brogue Kick/KO Punch to knock the trophy into Christian, destroying it)
Shield
Cena
Taker
And, for all that is good and holy, Bryan twice (They've been holding him off of shows, which makes it pretty obvious he's going to work close to an hour in two matches)

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
At least she's down in development bothering to actually learn to wrestle so you could see her in a couple of years.
Good point.
Jojo is crap and will never be on Raw, and that's how it should be.
IS THIS A SHOOT, BROTHER?

Kaladin

Masato Tanaka, Chris Hero & Roderick Strong vs. Ricochet, Rich Swann & AR Fox has been signed for the Saturday Dragon Gate USA show.

Holy shit, that could be awesome....and it's a part of a six man tag tournament, where the winners advance to a triple threat elimination final.

LOL batista on the conference is fantastic so far holy shit

#BrieMode #GirlBye

I hate giving Dave props, but he's really handled the complete rejection of the fans like an utter pro, and his reactions have been believable and have made for good promos.

So, damn. He gets props.

Kaladin

This one is for Bootaaay:

Drew Gulak vs. Timothy Thatcher CZW World Heavyweight Title Match at A Wrestling Odyssey will now be contested under British Rounds Rules. The bout will be scheduled for 6 five minute rounds, two pinfalls, two submissions, or one knockout to decide the winner. No closed fists allowed and you cannot advance on a downed opponent once contact is broken. Any rule infraction will result in a public warning. Three public warnings will result in a disqualification. Gulak and Thatcher recently had a pure wrestling classic in FIP, now we will see the rematch at A Wrestling Odyssey with these classic rules.

Aiii

So not worth it
This will forever be the WrestleMania where The Undertaker complained about having to pay taxes.

That's right, even zombie morticians can't escape the wrath of the US government. Poor guy.

Wouldn't even be surprised if Triple H lost Twice to bryan,

I wouldn't be surprised if Batista,Orton,Triple H all do their super special moves on bryan...Batista,Orton, (flair comes down the ramp smiling)...as triple H gets the pin and reform evolution lol

jmdajr

This will forever be the WrestleMania where The Undertaker complained about having to pay taxes.

That's right, even zombie morticians can't escape the wrath of the US government. Poor guy.

Got 500 bucks less in Tax Returns this year.

Well at least I have never owed.

jmdajr

Wouldn't even be surprised if Triple H lost Twice to bryan,

I wouldn't be surprised if Batista,Orton,Triple H all do their super special moves on bryan...Batista,Orton, (flair comes down the ramp smiling)...as triple H gets the pin and reform evolution lol

Hmmmm. Well you can have rematch Fatal Four Way at Extreme Rules. That be a better time to do it.

Hmmmm. Well you can have rematch Fatal Four Way at Extreme Rules. That be a better time to do it.

Yeah, could be perfect for extreme rules, I was just thinking the motive of them moving out of the way is, "Best for business", batista only cares about money and limelight, Orton is a suckup soooo....actually not to sure why orton would move out of the way, lol..but it would be an interesting idea because you can make triple H solidify he's the biggest heel ever, lol.

Scottify

Official Las Vegas Wreslemania XXX odds. Bold = favorite
Bovada Las Vegas

WrestleMania XXX – WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match – Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. TBD
Daniel Bryan – 2/11
Batista - 9/4
Randy Orton - 17/4
Triple H - 8/1

WrestleMania XXX – Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H
Daniel Bryan - 1/20
Triple H - 8/1

WrestleMania XXX – The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
The Undertaker - 1/30
Brock Lesnar - 9/1

WrestleMania XXX – John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt
Bray Wyatt - 2/7
John Cena - 9/4

WrestleMania XXX – Four Way Tag Team Match – Usos vs. Rybaxel vs. Los Matadores vs. Real Americans
Usos - 2/3
Real Americans - 7/4
Rybaxel - 5/2
Los Matadores - 7/1

WrestleMania XXX – The Shield vs. Kane & New Age Outlaws
The Shield - 1/8
Kane & New Age Outlaws - 17/4

WrestleMania XXX – Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational
AJ Lee - 2/7
The Field - 9/4

WrestleMania XXX – Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Alexander Rusev – 11/4
Big Show – 11/4
Sheamus – 5/1
Dolph Ziggler – 5/1
Alberto Del Rio – 12/1
Big E – 16/1
Fandango – 16/1
Christian – 16/1
Mark Henry – 16/1
The Miz – 16/1
Rey Mysterio – 16/1
Damien Sandow – 25/1
Cody Rhodes – 25/1
Goldust – 25/1
Heath Slater – 50/1
Titus O’Neil – 50/1
Jinder Mahal – 50/1
Drew McIntyre – 50/1
Kofi Kingston – 50/1
Brodus Clay – 50/1
Darren Young – 50/1
Justin Gabriel – 50/1
R-Truth – 50/1
Santino Marella – 50/1
The Great Khali – 50/1
Zack Ryder – 50/1
Sin Cara - 50/1
Brad Maddox – 50/1
Field – 15/2

Sorry about that

I'm curious, has there ever been a booker that manipulated the finished just to get rich off the Vegas odds? That would be the most shadiest shit in existence man, lemme tell ya.

Rapstah

I'm curious, has there ever been a booker that manipulated the finished just to get rich off the Vegas odds? That would be the most shadiest shit in existence man, lemme tell ya.

If you change the finish for some other reason and then decide to bet anyway, is there really any difference? Bryan Alvarez had a long discussion on that this probably happened all the time years ago when reviewing some PPV.

Shady? That's the most wrestling thing possible.

I would always think the business would be above it, but yeah, shit wouldn't surprise me at the least and I've read that Angelfire urban legends list.

I'm beginning to slowly regret my choice of Ziggler for the Battle Royal. It was already dead in the water. FUCK.

Showaddy

Undertaker at 1/30 seems pretty good for a guaranteed result. Could make a few thousand by putting my mortgage down on Mean Mark.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Official Las Vegas Wreslemania XXX odds. Bold = favorite
Bovada Las Vegas

WrestleMania XXX – WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match – Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. TBD
Daniel Bryan – 2/11
Batista - 9/4
Randy Orton - 17/4
Triple H - 8/1

WrestleMania XXX – Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H
Daniel Bryan - 1/20
Triple H - 8/1

Heel, feel that L coming, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom