• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

I wouldn't say that in comparison to Batista or HHH.

Daniel Bryan isn't a baby anymore and Orton doesn't look like he's aged.

Batista and HHH are a lot older, though, they're in their mid 40s, almost a decade older than Cena, and Batista started very late for a wrestler.

I really hope from 9pm to 10pm is the battle royal and diva's match. I don't want to miss the season premier of Game of Thrones and Divas clusterfuck will be a perfect extended hour long "bathroom" break.

jmdajr

I really hope from 9pm to 10pm is the battle royal and diva's match. I don't want to miss the season premier of Game of Thrones and Divas clusterfuck will be a perfect extended hour long "bathroom" break.

You can just pause the wwe network feed.

jmdajr

oh nice! I didn't even realize this.

Just ordered the network Saturday and haven't had much chance to play around with it. Ended up watching Taker vs Michaels HIAC from 97, and that's been about it.

Yup you can unpause and resume where you left of, or hit the LIVE button and go to the present.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I see absolutely no way Bray Wyatt loses to Cena at WM. They are HUGE on this guy backstage. Everyone loves him--he's the next super-heel for the company. They'd kill off any momentum they had by letting Cena win.

Vylash

I see absolutely no way Bray Wyatt loses to Cena at WM. They are HUGE on this guy backstage. Everyone loves him--he's the next super-heel for the company. They'd kill off any momentum they had by letting Cena win.

Wade+Barrett+NXT.png

So you're thinking cena squashes him in a five minute match then aa's eric and luke on top of him as the "exclamation mark"?

Rapstah

So you're thinking cena squashes him in a five minute match then aa's eric and luke on top of him as the "exclamation mark"?

John Cena has had a tremendous run coming up to this match, King, but the question still stands: can he get Bray Wyatt up for the Attitude Adjustment?

pretty sure Wyatt is going to win as well since he beat the new golden boy bryan pretty clean, I can't see him not beating cena, I would actually be surprised if Cena won. It's the night the young talent get rewarded..from the shield/bryan/wyat ..the new russian dude forgot his name

Ithil

pretty sure Wyatt is going to win as well since he beat the new golden boy bryan pretty clean, I can't see him not beating cena, I would actually be surprised if Cena won. It's the night the young talent get rewarded..from the shield/bryan/wyat ..the new russian dude forgot his name

Bryan wasn't really the golden boy when Bray beat him, though.

Blades64

Banned

Plinko, I'm afraid I've got some bad news...

Its all about the numbers!

Sting is winning the battle royal for sure!

The numbers don't lie, Daniel Bryan is winning everything!

Please let Daniel Bryan win everything!

I am pretty sure this Wrestlemania will be successful just because it's Wrestlemania but I am looking into the future as to what WWE is going to offer and not liking what I'm seeing.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
They've done a great job making me care for Wade Barrett - didn't really care for him when the Bad News angle started... now I love seeing him. Hope he gets back in the ring full time soon.

Just watched the Wrestlemania 30 press conference. It was a snooze fest. The only entertaining part was Dave Batista. Orton is just so boring and generic. At this point i think either HHH, Bryant or Batista is a huge step up. Though i think the Batista as a heel champ could be interesting. Especially if he handles the heat like he did at the press conference. My hype level for this wrestlemania is low, but who knows maybe they will deliver a great show.

Anth0ny

Ahahahahahahsha

kirblar

Just watched the Wrestlemania 30 press conference. It was a snooze fest. The only entertaining part was Dave Batista. Orton is just so boring and generic. At this point i think either HHH, Bryant or Batista is a huge step up. Though i think the Batista as a heel champ could be interesting. Especially if he handles the heat like he did at the press conference. My hype level for this wrestlemania is low, but who knows maybe they will deliver a great show.
Brotista v Bryan could actually be fun.

Pavaloo

He's also getting a special WrestleMania entrance. His first mania ever is against Cena. He has a fucking Eminem promo dedicated to him. Cena beat both of the other two Wyatt members in consecutive weeks and got the upper hand on Bray's psyche last RAW..

Big things in store for the Wyatts at Mania methinks.

Vylash

They could easily push this as the start of a new generation by having Bryan win twice, putting The Shield over Kane/NAO, and having Wyatt go over Cena, so of course they won't

Toki767

I am 80% sure Bray will beat Cena. It just won't be clean.

Mania is set up for all the faces to win for some reason this year, so Cena can easily take a loss.

I really do think that Cena puts over Wyatt to solidify him as a legit threat and player. If they play their cards right, they have a UT level guy in the making with his shtick. Putting him over doesn't mean "losing" in this case either...Cena can barely win, then leave on a stretcher. There is part of me that hopes Bray comes out in Cena attire.

A good way to keep the authority story going is for Bryan to win the belt and HHH reforms Evolution to take Bryan down, possibly Batista getting the belt around Summerslam. Have Bray win because it keeps Cena busy for a while too

JustinBB7

Cena winning would seriously not surprise me anymore, however I am super surprised he's not main event so.. maybe it's possible?

Anth0ny

Remember when there was no chance Cena would go over lesnar in his first match back

Remember when "now is the time for Bryan to get the title, they're not dumb".... Like 4 times

Remember when there was no chance Cena would go over lesnar in his first match back

Remember when "now is the time for Bryan to get the title, they're not dumb".... Like 4 times

Bryan gets injured in his match with HHH, so he has to call in a replacement similar to how Bret got Hogan to replace him against Yokozuna.

"ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOH RAPPADOH"

Son Of D

If Bray does win I'll be interested to see where they take him next. I could see a feud with Undertaker happening, probably at Summerslam.

zychi

Banned
So how much would shit explode if Bryan gets his moment, overcoming huge odds and wins crowd going nuts and Punk runs in for the beat down saying that it should have been his moment. Bryan stole his attention.
Could Wwe keep it quiet?
The heat would be massive.

wont happen at wm, maybe on raw

i'm really positive dbrine is getting his wm moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom