• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
HHH should enter himself into the battle royal and rename it the Triple H Triple Battle Memorial Royal Battle Royal.

Ithil

HHH should enter himself into the battle royal and rename it the Triple H Triple Battle Memorial Royal Battle Royal.

triplecage.jpg

But will it have three cages?

Ithil

Photo ops are always awkward and goofy. The UFC ones are just like that, two guys just walk up to each other and strike poses. Completely silly.

Nicktendo86

What? Kane is out of his mask again? New age outlaws are back? They've dug up the hulkster? I am so out the wrestling loop...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Considering betting odds spoilers is so damn stupid. Nobody does this for anything else. Goddammit you sensitive weenies, I bet you got upset about the WiiU being made fun of.

Vylash

It's so weird how through sheer dumb luck and idiocy, they've managed to create the most intriguing PPV, let alone Wrestlemania in a long time. Everything on the card is just a big fucking question mark and I love it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's so weird how through sheer dumb luck and idiocy, they've managed to create the most intriguing PPV, let alone Wrestlemania in a long time. Everything on the card is just a big fucking question mark and I love it.

Not according to these pick'em results so far. Good god yall.

They really shouldn't be, but we've all become so jaded and cynical from WWE's usual shit booking that we can't accept the likely outcome of Bryan walking out of NOLA the champion because we actually want that, and we've seemed to rationalize that the WWE will never do what we actually want because feeding Hunter's ego is more important to them.

I don't know how I didn't even notice that there is only 1 male title match at wrestlemania

That's piss poor

It really is.

Hell, on the biggest show of the year they should have EVERY title defended and it just goes to show how shitty the mid-card title booking has been - they use them as a way to prop a guy up, without necessarily having to come up with anything interesting for him to do over the course of his reign. Big E and Ambrose are perfect examples. When was the last time Dean defended that damn thing?

It really is.

Hell, on the biggest show of the year they should have EVERY title defended and it just goes to show how shitty the mid-card title booking has been - they use them as a way to prop a guy up, without necessarily having to come up with anything interesting for him to do over the course of his reign. Big E and Ambrose are perfect examples. When was the last time Dean defended that damn thing?

"characters and stories" > titles

That's all well and good, as long as you can write stories for your characters that are worth a damn.

Hell even for the divas title they couldn't even half ass a feud so just said fuck it chuck them all in there nobody cares anyway

I would have let Swagger or Cesaro get the belt off Ambrose then have those two duke it out at Mania or similar, shit anything to get Cesaro an actual match on the main show

Chamber

love on your sleeve
i can't even remember what the bet is about but i'm on it.

Friendly avatar bet.

Daniel Bryan must win and hold the belt beyond Monday's RAW. If he does, Heel will wear the avatar of my choice until Bryan loses the belt. If Bryan loses, I'll wear the avy of Heel's choice until Bryan wins the belt.

Friendly avatar bet.

Daniel Bryan must win and hold the belt beyond Monday's RAW. If he does, Heel will wear the avatar of my choice until Bryan loses the belt. If Bryan loses, I'll wear the avy of Heel's choice until Bryan wins the belt.

But you're both in cahoots. You probably decided on a single avatar together.

At least we'll get a hot crowd. That's all that matters right?

By about the 40 minute mark the crowd will be quiet and listening to what he has to say. Then he can start going into more detail about how his title reign is going to work.

The guy had years of practice at it, he knows how to kill a crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom