• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
its a shame they had to give Bray to Cena, because a Wyatts vs Shield match would have been 100X better. oh well

I expected Shield versus Attitude era remnants would be short but that was incredibly underwhelming, I swear Kane's had nothing but short mania matches since WM23 excluding his Orton match a few years back.

Now the battle royal is something I'd much rather see get rushed through.

GQman2121

Banned
milliondollarlaughmtsf1.gif

charsace

No Shield split yet.

Are you surprised? Reigns isn't ready for a singles run yet and you can do more with the group. They can put the title on someone while they are still the shield have the other two working their way up to contending at the same time. Then you can have mutual split that would allow them reform when they need to. DX is too old and the WWE needs a group that can fill the role of the stable that reforms every once in a while.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lol @ Goldust wandering around looking for someone to engage with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom