• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hlhbk

Bray just has "it" in regards to physcology along with his ring skills. I think he easily could be one of the best new up and coming stars. If Daniel Brian wins the title tonight it would be a hell of a program between the two.

NastyBook

This opening is legit as FUCK. Wish I could be watching this with my cousin. He was a true wrestling aficianado. We had a falling out, though, due to him being a sociopath. Still, those were good times watching those PPVs with his late father at his house back home.

zychi

Banned
Bray just has "it" in regards to physcology along with his ring skills. I think he easily could be one of the best new up and coming stars. If Daniel Brian wins the title tonight it would be a hell of a program between the two.
We literally did this feud a few months ago

I'd love to see Cena get destroyed and see one of the bell as run out, only to have Paige show up as Sister Abigail and destroy her

GQman2121

Banned
wyatt_introu1sjk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom