• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Seems about right to me.

Gives Bryan just the right amount of time to rest. Although we all know he's going to come out and go berserk mode for about 2 minutes and then he going to get destroyed and thrown out of the ring for 10 minutes so Orton/Batista can have "their" match.

I can already hear the loud ass pop in my head when Bryan recovers and goes to town with Dave and Randy.

Opening with Bray intro would be fucking wild too. I would like that. Cena done with the show within 30 minutes is something I just can't see. (So naturally he surprises entrants the royale and buries the entire roster)

Downhome

I'm sitting here going through past Wrestlemanias, certain matches and that sort of thing, and this Hogan/Rock match at 18 is still as amazing as it was when I watched it back then for the first time. Would this be the first true instance of what we all know as the modern "bizarro" crowd? I remember being shocked and amazed at this crowd reaction.

Probably asked and answered already, but is the pre-show going to be available to people outside of the Network? I keep seing being exclusive to the WWE Network.

Being in Canada and all, not having access to the pre-show on the PPV channel would suck ass.

tj hazuki

“I could get more out of that guy than anybody else walking Planet Earth,” said Austin. “He could have that ultimate ‘Come to Jesus’ meeting with me. Punk’s been around for a long time and he’s a smart guy, but he never stepped into a damn squared circle with the intensity of a guy like Stone Cold Steve Austin.”
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/465905-steve-austin-interview-wrestlemania-30
GkHkVKq.gif

Sblargh

Banned
Which finisher that probably has been kicked out before will Michael Cole announce as never being kicked out before? Sister Abigail?

Guzim

Which finisher that probably has been kicked out before will Michael Cole announce as never being kicked out before? Sister Abigail?

Sister Abigail, and I believe The Move That Defeated John Cena.

Edit: I misread your question. The Tombstone Piledriver.

Ever since the last update on PS4, the quality of the live stream has been terrible - on demand stuff plays perfectly, but the live stream is blocky, keeps stuttering, re-playing the same few seconds over and over, etc - I have little hope that it'll hold up for Mania. Thankfully, I have an emergency lamp on standby.

Probably asked and answered already, but is the pre-show going to be available to people outside of the Network? I keep seing being exclusive to the WWE Network.

Being in Canada and all, not having access to the pre-show on the PPV channel would suck ass.

The first hour of the pre-show will be on youtube/WWE.com like usual, but the 2nd hour of the pre-show will be Network exclusive.

Hasney

PC Stream seems to be working alright, if a little behind and much worse quality than the PS4. Oh well, at least I can try that if it goes off.

Rapstah

I imagine the Divas match goes on right before the main event. They would want the feel-good moment of Eva Marie winning that title to get ready for the final match.

Hasney

I imagine the Divas match goes on right before the main event. They would want the feel-good moment of Eva Marie winning that title to get ready for the final match.

And for most sensible people to stock up on some beer before the main event.

led4lyfe

Bought tickets off stub hub last night. I moved to New Orleans back in October so I've been trying to go to all the major events whenever I can (sugar bowl, nba all star weekend, wrestlemania, etc, etc). The production of this is going to be crazy, couldn't pass it up. $120 per ticket in the 101 section hopefully good seats.

NYR

WM26 is on at the moment - what an odd group of celebrities behind the announcers.

WM26.png

Is Emma Stone with a couple of Culkins?

Wow, that is quite the pic.

Rob Coudrey
The kid from hot tub time machine
The Culkins
Emma Stone
Seth Green
Tatem Channing?
Manny Ramirez

Hasney

Current live feed is still shitting the bed on PS4. Looks like I'll be giving up and seeing if the PC can do it during the hall of fame so I at least have a tiny bit of confidence going into Sunday.

Bought tickets off stub hub last night. I moved to New Orleans back in October so I've been trying to go to all the major events whenever I can (sugar bowl, nba all star weekend, wrestlemania, etc, etc). The production of this is going to be crazy, couldn't pass it up. $120 per ticket in the 101 section hopefully good seats.

Here's what it looks like at a football game, at least!

http://seatgeek.com/venues/mercedes...ng-chart/new-orleans-saints-2368/section-101/

Figure the logo is where the ring is. And you're directly across from the entrance ramp.

Into

There is a much higher chance of the diva battle royale being a 5 star match, than the WM30 stream working at even 80% capacity

Its going to be a blood bath.

From Figure Four Weekly:

The current match order for WrestleMania is as follows: Shield vs Kane & Outlaws; "stuff in the middle"; Cena vs Wyatt; Lesnar vs Undertaker; Diva invitational; and the two Daniel Bryan matches.

Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan may have a late added stipulation like submission match and no disqualifications added, which really isn't surprising at all.

Ithil

It also bypasses Bryan having to do two entrances (he will probably have a special entrance for the HHH match, having a regular entrance later would be odd), because he'll probably just stay in the ring after the HHH match. Plus it stacks even more odds against him.

I bet he'll be taken out of the first 10 minutes of the match so Batista and Orton can have some facsimile of what their original singles match would have been before making it full Triple Threat.

The match that follows Bryan vs HHH will have a dead crowd, unless it's another match with Bryan. They probably want the crowd fresh for the Taker match.

I'd actually say the Taker-Brock match is the only one on the card that could follow HHH-Bryan (Which is absolutely going to steal the show) and not bring down the crowd.

As far as that rumored order goes...I am not a fan of the Divas match being after Brock-Taker, but hey...I guess a cooldown match is needed.

I'm sitting here going through past Wrestlemanias, certain matches and that sort of thing, and this Hogan/Rock match at 18 is still as amazing as it was when I watched it back then for the first time. Would this be the first true instance of what we all know as the modern "bizarro" crowd? I remember being shocked and amazed at this crowd reaction.
Still can't believe Austin wasn't given a better spot in that WM.

DMczaf

It also bypasses Bryan having to do two entrances (he will probably have a special entrance for the HHH match, having a regular entrance later would be odd), because he'll probably just stay in the ring after the HHH match. Plus it stacks even more odds against him.

I bet he'll be taken out of the first 10 minutes of the match so Batista and Orton can have some facsimile of what their original singles match would have been before making it full Triple Threat.

Bryan's main event entrance will be him standing tall in the middle of the ring leading the biggest YES chant ever while awaiting his challengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom