• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NolbertoS

Watched part of Wrestlemania, with my gf. I haven't watched a Wrestlemania in along time. Good time to see some Legends come back for the XXX party

Those guys weren't getting heavily booed at PPVS and Raws, though.

So? He's still the #1 merchandise draw, #1 house show draw, and the #1 full time PPV draw of the past decade. The smark marks in their black tshirts can boo them all they want. While they're booing, kids are scooping up every John Cena armband, t-shirt, and championship belt the building can hold.

Sephzilla

If the end of the Brock/Taker match went off script because Taker got hurt, well, I actually feel a little better because then WWE wouldn't be stupid enough to actually book a crowd killing moment like that.

But at the same time, I really hope Taker isn't hurt bad.

Random someone just pointed out that WrestleMania 31 is scheduled for March 25th, 2015... that's a Wednesday next year?

WM going TNA style, just replacing a random episode of Main Event with the 'PPV' confirmed.

WM spoilers out guys from the taping, don't read if you just want to watch it on TV.

strobogo

Banned
iKbhydzvpBVEF.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Once you've seen Stro's gifs, you can't go back to those shitty gifs off of lamps. Strobogo is pristine, Strobogo is forever.

Even if he did text me to gravedance. BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT BROTHER

v0yce

So? He's still the #1 merchandise draw, #1 house show draw, and the #1 full time PPV draw of the past decade. The smark marks in their black tshirts can boo them all they want. While they're booing, kids are scooping up every John Cena armband, t-shirt, and championship belt the building can hold.

Not this again.

Sephzilla

Triple H vs Bryan was the match of the night for me. Bryan and HHH both brought their A-game.

Oh sweet Jesus, another buyer into the Cena myth.

McNei1y

Again everything was flawless tonight aside from Cena superhero booking for the ending. I mean trips heel was beautiful and Lesnar just dominated as he should...... plus my man Cesaro getting that respect he should. He's gonna be I'm a title match soon.

Not this again.

The truth hurts. The point of professional wrestling is to make money and John Cena makes Vince McMahon so much money that he'd be stupid to job him to every Internet darling of the week. In two years, Bray Wyatt will be as popular on this thread as Fandango is now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, so I went to Google to type in Undertaker loses streak to see some people's reactions when this popped up. Um what? I haven't seen anything mentioned here so I just wanted to post this here to see what y'all think. I'm sure it's fake but yeah... Undertaker broke script with Lesnar

lmao

there's a 21-1 graphic on Taker's exit.

that's all the proof you need that this is bullshit

Ferny

Ok, so I went to Google to type in Undertaker loses streak to see some people's reactions when this popped up. Um what? I haven't seen anything mentioned here so I just wanted to post this here to see what y'all think. I'm sure it's fake but yeah... Undertaker broke script with Lesnar

Yeah it's fake.

Owner of WWE, Vince McMahon, was privately interviewed by reporters right after Lesnar beat Undertaker and said Undertaker was supposed to win the match and how Lesnar will be fired for changing the script.

73369-I-dont-believe-you-gif-HD-Imgu-qUVu.gif

Forgot to mention how happy I am for Cesaro.

PUSH THAT MAN.

Its been a long f**king time coming, he is amaaaaaazing and can do such amazing spots - its finally time to show it all off. :)

The imagery at the end of the Battle Royal was amazing and yet not at all surprising for fans of his.

You think they didn't plan for something to maybe go wrong? They might have had both graphic screens ready.

I talked about this before; it's possible, but since it's The Streak, highly unlikely. If it was botch they would've done some voodoo to get it restarted.

Sephzilla

lmao

there's a 21-1 graphic on Taker's exit.

that's all the proof you need that this is bullshit

I agree with you.

At the same time, I wonder how hard it is to quickly throw together a 21-1 graphic.

No, I listen to people who know the business. I'm sorry that the truth hurts. To children today, John Cena is their Hulk Hogan and Bray Wyatt is just the King Kong Bundy of the month.

If you took the pushes Cena gets, the walking out covered in new merch every 2 months thing, and the Make a Wish pimping Cena gets, and put all of that on another superstar that other superstar would probably sell on Cena-tier.

Cena is entirely a product of the machine and could be replicated pretty easily.

Truth hurts.

I would also like to point out that the goofy Swiss guy I used to train with back when I was stupid just had a Wrestlemania Moment.

Let that sink in.

Sephzilla

I would think putting that together within 15 or so seconds and having it up and ready for TV isn't too easy to do.

It really depends on how the graphic is put together. If it's something like a pre-rendered AVI file then yeah, they can't throw it together super quick. But if it's put together like one of the wrestler name cards, those can be put together on demand.

But at the same time, I wouldn't doubt they'd have a 21-1 graphic made in the event of something happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom