• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't they have Paige come out and be the badass anti-diva she is? She just wants to congratulate her and "isn't ready?" Just obscenely dumb booking.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Couldn't give them more than two minutes even for the first title change in ages?

Literally two minutes. Check your DVR.

MPW

this chick is fucking horrible on the mic and now diva's champ?

don't watch nxt but i hope she's good at wrestling

markatisu

Paige is much better on the Mic and has a far better ring skills than that debut showed wth

If AJ was going to drop the strap they should have let Paige do the sick submission from NXT Arrival

Kusagari

That entire thing was just horrible.

Paige turning down the match (why? she should be hyped as a badass) and saying she's not ready, then getting slapped around the whole match until she randomly hits her finisher and wins instantly.

Just a horrible way to execute her debut. I have no problem with her winning the title there, but that's not how you do it.

Ithil

Paige on NXT: Badass no nonsense brawler who wins with Bull Nakano submissions
Paige on RAW: Timid nervous chick who wins via fluke and stammering she's not ready

BkqiQJ0CMAAVJxu.jpg

Vyer

So, just to clarify, if you are subscribed to the WWE service, you would have got Wrestlemania (and all other PPVs) included?

I know I expected the worst and got it when Enma debuted, but that was a tough gimmick to get over like that anyway.

Paige should've been SO EASY. She looked like a damn goober there. Least it was with this crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom