• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On one hand I really want to watch this tonight unedited in case Warrior decides to go batshit crazy with a live mic.

On the other hand I really need to get some sleep and just watch this tomorrow before Mania but I fear there will be edits in the replay....

Aiii

So not worth it
On one hand I really want to watch this tonight unedited in case Warrior decides to go batshit crazy with a live mic.

On the other hand I really need to get some sleep and just watch this tomorrow before Mania but I fear there will be edits in the replay....
There won't be, good night.

hqdefault.jpg

MC Safety

People saying this is long-winded have obviously never watched the legit HoF speeches before. Flair went for an hour just going on and on.

I sat through the Flair speech. He would not shut up despite numerous pleas from Hunter Helmsley to come to a conclusion.

I get it: It's your moment. You can either be remembered as the person who rambled on well past anyone's tolerance, or you can be the person who knew when enough is enough.

Paracelsus

I sat through the Flair speech. He would not shut up despite numerous pleas from Hunter Helmsley to come to a conclusion.

I get it: It's your moment. You can either be remembered as the person who rambled on well past anyone's tolerance, or you can be the person who knew when enough is enough.

You're talking about the man that got JR fired for the 9th time because he wouldn't shut the hell up at a frickin videogame presentation.

Sblargh

Banned
This is so much better than I expected. I am loving hearing to her just talk about what is important to her. So interesting.

Branson

Stream is good on my PC and ps4. No hitches yet on anything. I know this probably won't mean anything for WM but hopefully its fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom