• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, Warrior is actually doing a great job here. Enjoying this quite a bit.

Aiii

So not worth it
They buried Warrior like they bury WCW. It's sort of sad, they are top dog, they don't need it. It's like in the 90s Sega and Atari put out ads against Nintendo and Nintendo was like lol, we outsell you, stuck it. Out the Samsung and Microsoft ads against Apple now. So not needed.

Aiii

So not worth it
Wonder why they censored it? They don't have to anymore.
That's not true, they're not allowed to call it WWF now, but they no longer have to censor old stuff. They can't ever call it WWF now, even in retrospectives, saying WWF is forbidden still.

They buried Warrior like they bury WCW. It's sort of sad, they are top dog, they don't need it. It's like in the 90s Sega and Atari put out ads against Nintendo and Nintendo was like lol, we outsell you, stuck it. Out the Samsung and Microsoft ads against Apple now. So not needed.

Keeping it real right here ^^

Warrior is the fucking best man. I don't care what he did backstage, he will always be my boy. When I workout, he's one of the first people I think of because he was just insane.

I want to meet him in person and talk to him because I know he's an intelligent guy and he knows his shit.

I'm glad he finally has his moment.

DMczaf

I want more of this Warrior on TV. Jake, Scott Hall, and Warrior need to be used in some fashion. Be it pre-show or Roundtables.

Warrior said fuck thanking Vince because of that DVD. Warrior had a change of heart when he thought of that fucking dvd lol. I love this man.

Let's talk about the backstage crew lol.

GQman2121

Banned

Vince seems like a shortsighted guy, so it makes sense when he's in that moment or mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom