• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
There is no "what if." He's not coming back.
Did you hear
about AJ being in the far away hotel where only the biggest stars and the McMahon's are staying instead of the hotel where all the regulars are staying?

It's happening Beef. Believe!

markatisu

There is no "what if." He's not coming back.

It would be EPIC if he came back solely to screw over HHH and give Bryan the win, I mean he is under contract anyway.

I know it will never happen but I can just imagine the reaction, saves HHH from putting Bryan over but gets the job done

That pop for Barret was so awesome last night, they have to do something with him at the post show..like I don't know, have him wrestle.

Hasney

Did you hear
about AJ being in the far away hotel where only the biggest stars and the McMahon's are staying instead of the hotel where all the regulars are staying?

It's happening Beef. Believe!

Maybe they think AJ is a top star? Did you think of that?

I almost said it with a straight face, promise

What if Rusev doesn't even show up to the battle royal?

Then I have a shot of jager in celebration. Dislike hosses in battle royals.

That pop for Barret was so awesome last night, they have to do something with him at the post show..like I don't know, have him wrestle.

Yeah but it's also one of those things where it's a heavy european crowd so of course they were going to love him, so it's hard to say if it lasts.

Punk may come back a year or so from now. If so, it'll be temporary because he's always wanted to be done for good before he's 40.

If he was coming back before his contract expires in a few months, it would have been at Chicago. He didn't, so he won't. It's really that simple, and it's a shame that this is wrestling because there will always be people who think he's coming back tonight or tomorrow or on Main Event or on Smackdown or on NXT YOU'LL ALL SEE, just like how there are still people who think Owen's alive and backstage at every show just waiting for his cue to come out and surprise the world.

Punk may come back a year or so from now. If so, it'll be temporary because he's always wanted to be done for good before he's 40.

If he was coming back before his contract expires in a few months, it would have been at Chicago. He didn't, so he won't. It's really that simple, and it's a shame that this is wrestling because there will always be people who think he's coming back tonight or tomorrow or on Main Event or on Smackdown or on NXT YOU'LL ALL SEE, just like how there are still people who think Owen's alive and backstage at every show just waiting for his cue to come out and surprise the world.

Just goes to show you that, try as they might, kayfabe aint never dead

Available at $150 an hour for the top stars.

iRTpQhaUZmW18.gif

I can already predict half the responses in this thread for the last 5 minutes of the main event tonight:

"FEW MINUTES LEFT, WHERE IS PUNK"
"PUNK IS COMING, BELIEVE"
"Wasn't AJ so amazing tonight? I can't believe they let her have that much time on the show. Really shows you how much WWE is trying to improve women's wrestling."
"AAAAAAA PUNK PLS SAVE BRYAN"

And after the winner is declared and the confetti is dropping?

"PUNK TIME, LET'S GO"
"ALRIGHT, HERE COMES PUNK"
"LET'S GET OUR EDDIE/CRISPEN WAH MOMENT, WWE PLS"
"HERE COMES PUNK, ANY SECOND NOW"
"LOOK IN MY EYES, WHAT DO YOU SEE"

And when the feed ends and the WWE watermark shows up on screen?

"THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT"
"NO PUNK, YOU FUCKIN SERIOIS"
"Cant believe WWE dropped the ball like this. SMH."
"Another shithead move by WWE. I'm only going to watch 6 more months of WWE programming, then I'm done for good."
"You know, if you guys don't like it, then you can always watch som-"
"YOU JUST DON'T GET IT, DO YOU?!"
"Vince is a genius."

Hasney

Kept WM29 on in the background and it's actually better than I remember. Think the main event soured me on it, but it's better than 27 and 28 so far.

I like Summer Rae, but I miss his old dancer. Goddamn.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Kept WM29 on in the background and it's actually better than I remember. Think the main event soured me on it, but it's better than 27 and 28 so far.

I like Summer Rae, but I miss his old dancer. Goddamn.
I want to put that old dancer in my moutb and let her melt.

Carnby

Wired did a story on Adam Pennucci, the guy that does WWE's video packages: http://www.wired.com/2014/04/pro-wrestling-video-king

I decided to make a career in TV production /editing because of this guy. I was always impressed by his work and aspired to get a position like his.

After a "successful" 7 year career in TV, I never became an editor and I never worked in WWE. I quit, became CCNA certified, and now work at a help desk while waiting for my big push.

At least I lived out one dream and worked on a live dvd of one of my favorite bands ever, PIG, worked for the number one tv show in America, and took a nap on the catwalk of the Superdome. It wasn't all bad.

kirblar

It would be EPIC if he came back solely to screw over HHH and give Bryan the win, I mean he is under contract anyway.

I know it will never happen but I can just imagine the reaction, saves HHH from putting Bryan over but gets the job done
This has pretty much been the "best case scenario" ending if they can get their ducks in a row. Lets them jump into a (real) Punk v HHH feud and pick up HHH/Bryan later.

Great to see their production team getting spoltlighted, their video packages have always been incredible.

Hasney

Best return would be Carlito spitting some apple into one of the Usos to give Los Matadors the win in the pre-show.

Linkified

I want Punk to come back but not tonight. This is Daniel Bryan day.

Wearing my WM tradition Cena Sucks shirt.

CM Punk should come back near when Daniel Bryan beats 432 days leading up to Wrestlemania 32 and do the Best in The World vs The Greatest of All Time feud or save it for Daniel Bryan's 1000 day title reign.

Hasney

My body is ready!

Who's the musical act for tonight?

Nothing announced I don't believe, but I'm betting at least we'll get Kid Rock.

I heard rumors months ago of Wyatt getting the guy who does his song to play live, but don't know if anything came of it.

Hopefully they're cut to a minimum though. I bet it's awesome in the crowd, but I not a fan of live music performances in TV at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom