• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Are you guys making a new thread for wrestlemania itself? I dunno if you have to. just curious.

this one will do unless we break 20k. which...actually sounds possible

Hasney

He should come in on a helicopter, use HBK's zip line, and at the end can be Dudleys pyro.

3112023_o.gif

What do you guys think Eva Marie's ring entrance will be?

Jobber entrance or introduced along with the cast of Total Divas.

DMczaf

Seeing how popular and busy Wrasslin threads are these days makes me feel like a proud father. Seeing the fruits of my labor after years of hard work posting in wrasslin monthly threads that would barely get 150 replies, to multiple monthly OTs? It's a good day. :*)

Aiii

So not worth it
Seeing how popular and busy Wrasslin threads are these days makes me feel like a proud father. Seeing the fruits of my labor after years of hard work posting in wrasslin monthly threads that would barely get 150 replies, to multiple monthly OTs? It's a good day. :*)

It is odd how a Gaming Forum became one of the biggest Wrestling forums on the interwebs.

Mengetsu

Your my dad...and I'll be sure to make a speech and tell everyone how much I love you at the WrestleGAF Hall Of Fame
3AQmK.gif

I remember when Sting didn't wrestle for a year before he fought Hogan at Starrcade and he showed up to that completely out of shape and was blown up 5 minutes into the match and he was 17 (!) years younger back then.

Nuklear

Banned
I don't get the appeal of Sting vs Undertaker. There is no way in hell the Undertaker will job to Sting. No point to the match really. Hopefully they do something else that is more interesting.

Aiii

So not worth it
Who is Eva Marie and why do people boo her?

Real talk: Eva Marie is a pretty girl they hired for a reality show WWE does called Total Divas, it's a show build around the Bella's, Natalya, The Funkadactyls, Eva Marie and Summer Rae. Eva Marie is a stereotypical dumb bimbo in every sense of the way and can't wrestle for shit, which isn't that odd since she's been a "wrestler" for less than a year and has had no training of any kind before then. She wasn't a wrestling fan before either, so she knows nothing of ring psychology, selling moves, etc. Also, she slaps like a pussy.

All in all she's pretty terrible, which makes her great for reality TV and terrible for main WWE.

Hi guys,

For the Wrestlemania thread in particular, I understand we've got a source or a leaker or something who "spoils" the event in advance. Do you think we could create a separate thread to talk about potential leaks? I think it kinda sucks for some Wrasslegaffers who want to go in unspoiled. I know we can use spoiler tags, but it can be hard to even avoid them when everyone is talking about them.

Odds obviously you can't avoid, but the leaks I think it'd be nice if we didn't talk about them in the main event thread.

Thoughts?

!!

Real talk: Eva Marie is a pretty girl they hired for a reality show WWE does called Total Divas, it's a show build around the Bella's, Natalya, The Funkadactyls, Eva Marie and Summer Rae. Eva Marie is a stereotypical dumb bimbo in every sense of the way and can't wrestle for shit, which isn't that odd since she's been a "wrestler" for less than a year and has had no training of any kind before then. She wasn't a wrestling fan before either, so she knows nothing of ring psychology, selling moves, etc. Also, she slaps like a pussy.

All in all she's pretty terrible, which makes her great for reality TV and terrible for main WWE.

Ban this sexist filth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom