• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Punk should go to TNA.

wwe-triple-h-hhh-happy-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-16.gif

Hasney

Maybe there's not many matches announced because the battle royal has a live musical performance for every entrant.

The only way I'd care if Punk comes back is if he goes heel, which he'd probably prefer anyway and screw DB in the triple threat just because of the reaction that would bring. But thankfully that isn't going to happen.

Kept WM29 on in the background and it's actually better than I remember. Think the main event soured me on it, but it's better than 27 and 28 so far.

I like Summer Rae, but I miss his old dancer. Goddamn.
God yes, too bad she wasn't a part of the industry, in college and she was a lot younger than I thought. She has a natural heel air about her.
aH3QO06.gif

I was expecting Rusev to be the one to win the Battle Royal and I still do but I don't know if he's the right heel to be able to use that as a platform for a push, guess it'd more so depend on Lana and it would sell the schtick.

styl3s

Any Sting sightings?
Too many people expect him to show up at WM like they did with Brock. Vince will make everyone wait till monday if they signed him.

Personally this is the first time i believe in the rumors. I think he has realized he doesn't have much gas left in the tank but wants to stay relevant and connected somehow in the business and what better way then WWE? Sign a legends deal, get your DVD, your HOF your final run and help younger talent. You get a nice fat paycheck, you get your taker match and maybe a few other matches? Maybe you put over a few people and go down to NXT and help younger guys and show up every now and then.

I'd wonder what's going to happen to WM when they don't have part/one timers to bring out every year.
Punk is a part timer now, bro. There will always be a fresh supply of people willing to get onto the Rock 'n Brock schedule as soon as they've made a big enough name for themselves. Outside of Cena, because Cena's hustle is unmatched, his loyalty is bar none, and his respect for the WWE universe cannot be topped.

I heard James Johnson will perform Daniel Bryan's theme live.

Vince is going all out and getting Richard Wagner for the live performance.

Non-problems time!:

Should I watch Mania in the living room where my parents might wanna watch something else and it's 1000 degrees hotter but the big huge tv and sound setup is there, or should I just watch it in my 27 inch monitor connected to my PS4 and is arguably a bit cozier? Can't for the life of me decide for some reason.

Hasney

Wonder if Sting will be on tonight or save it for Raw. Would be awesome if he was just up in the rafters looking down after Taker wins without saying a word.

So I'm trying to set up the network on my laptop but for some reason it just keeps asking me to purchase the network. Which is weird cause when I go to my profile it tells me I'm subscribed to it. Can anybody help? I got Windows 8. Just in case it matters.

Aiii

So not worth it
Wonder if Sting will be on tonight or save it for Raw. Would be awesome if he was just up in the rafters looking down after Taker wins without saying a word.
Tomorrow, tonight is Austin and Punk, tomorrow Sting and Taker.

WM31 looking good.

tonight or raw either would be amazing

but you definitely have to hype it up during Mania..making the lights flicker and crow sounds then have them appear face to face on RAW

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Are you guys making a new thread for wrestlemania itself? I dunno if you have to. just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom