• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

iMac Pro makes me even more convinced that the $1000 Anniversary iPhone will be called the iPhone Pro (and not iPhone 8 or iPhone AE or whatever the blogs are calling it).

Fuchsdh

That black finish is so damn sexy.

Also I love how they came up with a completely new fan system instead of just making it slightly thicker :p

Tom Nook

DSC00078.JPG

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I only play two 3D games on my MacBook. Minecraft and GZDoom. (Classic DOOM in a new modern engine) But those two alone are enough for me to want to play both in VR. (Though I've never tried VR before. I don't even know if I'll handle it or not. I never get the opportunity. But I'd love to.)

Seriously. I could get lost in those games. Then again I wouldn't be able to watch YouTube at the same time.

Also, iMac Pro? Whoa. Looks like darker color for all the accessories. But still no "Touch strip keyboard".

So is this replacing the Mac Pro? At least until they figure out how to do Pro again?

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
And my MBP is outdated. :(
But looks like it is just getting a CPU update.

Just looked it up on Adorama...paid $1698 for the 13-inch Macbook pro w/ 512GB SSD and 3-years Applecare.

Assuming the $1299 model starts at 256GB, I guess I only overpaid by $50 to $100. Oh well.

iMac Pro makes me even more convinced that the $1000 Anniversary iPhone will be called the iPhone Pro (and not iPhone 8 or iPhone AE or whatever the blogs are calling it).
Yeah, but whereas the iPad Pro and iMac Pro are largely targeted at professionals the audience for the new iPhone won't be so narrow and so calling it Pro would seem odd.

Top Bottom