• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Messages in iCloud!!

DBkzxzDUIAEMqPX.jpg:large
Whaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

OMG. It better merge all my fragmented messages on first activation though. My old 5C still has all my thousands of messages that I didn't keep when I bought my 7+ and set it up as new. Plus my MacBook is missing a lot of green messages from non-iPhone users and my iMac doesn't even have any of them because the feature broke years ago for me with that machine. (No code ever shows up. Ever.)

Please work how it should. I don't even want Messages on the web, just sync all my messages between all my devices and delete them from all devices when I delete it from one. Synced. Not fragmented.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
This guy is a terrible presenter.

Thank god they're lifting the crippling thunderbolt 3 limitation on external graphics cards. There was no reason for them to have done that originally.

No 10-bit screens on the MBPs? Lame.

kiguel182

Hmm, that cheaper MacBook Pro might be the one I'll be looking at when I get the funds. Let's see the processor it has.

Top Bottom