• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

pronk420

Split view is different too? It looks like you can make a window float on top?

He had the messages app floating around over a full screen app like PiP

kaskade

Apple is doing a pretty good job at making me want this is a next machine. My Air is pretty much used as a glorified web browser at this point.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Now a genuine replacement for a laptop. Top stuff Apple.

Split view is different too? It looks like you can make a window float on top?
I don't think you're able to work on both views at the same time when its floating. Thought that would be neat but it seems to resort back to the usual split view when you want to work on both apps at the same time.

The UX in Files is actually better than the Finder. I'm not sure whether to be excited for iOS or worried for the Mac. But so many megatons.

Searchable handwriting?

"Siri, when am I beating up Martin?"
"Sorry Dolph I can't find beating up Martin but you will be eating up Martha at 3."

marrec

Banned
Depending on the performance boost I may just keep my 9.7 Pro for now, cause with all these updates I'm going to be using it more than ever.

But 120hz is mighty tempting.

Guess Who

Banned
What is this Dock news and why should I care for it?
I can't view stream atm.

on ipad, you can now put arbitrary numbers of apps in the dock, and swipe to access the dock while in apps. you can drag apps from the dock out to open them in split view, and you can drag and drop things between applications either in split-view or by dragging an item down to the other application in the dock

basically: think a kind of macos dock on ipad

Tom Nook

Awesome.

DSC00134.JPG

Top Bottom