• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
it's 2017 and I am going to buy an apple tablet with a stylus. Poor steve jobs is rolling over in his grave.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
This is the difference between Apple and Microsoft's approach to tablets.

Microsoft dumps full Windows onto a tablet, Apple plays the slow game and gradually builds a whole OS.

I've got 3 quad core 64bit windows tablets with retina screens.

Everyones go to device is the iPhone and iPad in my house. The windows machines don't even get charged up.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Stupid excited about the Siri speaker. My wife actually asked me yesterday if we could ditch the Echo and I agreed. Useless garbage.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
it's 2017 and I am going to buy an apple tablet with a stylus. Poor steve jobs is rolling over in his grave.
A stylus for drawing. Not a stylus for using the interface. People keep saying this. Steve never said styluses were bad overall. Just that they should not be used as primary UI navigation. Come on people. That's what he was talking about.

Wow, it's beautiful!
41WP92NVBTL._SX355_.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if the speaker helps with AR tracking.

Top Bottom