• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC12 Thread of iOS 6, Mac OS X Mountain Lion and iCloud

"It's revolutionized the notebook. It's a breakthrough. Everyone is trying to copy it. They find it's not so easy."

Eat this, "Ultrabook" manufactures.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck yeah! New MacBook Airs! Going to purchase one as soon as they become available.

LCfiner

Because tix went for over $5000. Kind of stupid to charge for tickets if you canw atch it free.

Do you understand that he tickets were for the week of conferences and hands on time with engineers and not just to watch a keynote of new products?

Prediction: New iMac IS the new Apple TV!

040723_MNightShyamalan_bcol_2p.grid-4x2.jpg

Because tix went for over $5000. Kind of stupid to charge for tickets if you canw atch it free.
Huh? The tickets are for the entire conference and hearing/interacting with actual Apple engineers. Furthermore all those engineering talks are available free on iTunes soon.

mrkgoo

A small part of me is hoping that the notebooks were all leaked as a diversion for a new iPhone. But who am I kidding? :(

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
by the way, it looks like engadget is dead. verge is still going

I had to refresh to kickstart it back up, working still...but fritzed.

Big noob question since I never follow this conference.
Are we expecting new versions of:
-Macbook Air
-Macbook Pro

If so when? Today?

Also if they are announced they are immediately available correct?

dc89

apple-wwdc-2012-_0636.jpg

Can't wait for the store to go up to see how much a 8GB RAM 512GB SSD 13" Air will cost.

Anyone care to guess?

Top Bottom