• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC12 Thread of iOS 6, Mac OS X Mountain Lion and iCloud

Anyone else hoping for "one more thing" to come up at the end. Only to have Tim cook walk off the stage and have Hologram Steve Jobs resurrected Tupac style to deliver some new sick hardware. Would be the greatest keynote of all time.

Anyone else hoping for "one more thing" to come up at the end. Only to have Tim cook walk off the stage and have Hologram Steve Jobs resurrected Tupac style to deliver some new sick hardware. Would be the greatest keynote of all time.

"I bet Steve Jobs is still designing products in Heaven. Apple needs to hire the guy that God keeps sending Tupac's new tracks to."

LCfiner

whatever dev said this in the video:

"Apps have the biggest impact on humanity right now. It feels fantastic that people can find so much happiness for apps.”

is high on his own product.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
God, who gives a shit about this sad sappy bullshit. Just show what you got!

Sounds like it went over well in-house...but maybe thats just the Apple plants going nuts or something. All 3 blogs I'm watching right now said it was good, at least.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
INTO THE GOODS! GENITALS AT THE READY! IMAC HOPEFULS REDUCE THY DESIRES AND DREAMS!

taoofjord

i hate the local news "kid picks up tin cans, donates $50 to breast cancer research. local restaurant cooking tasty food." b-roll lifestyle stuff they pack into Apple conferences :p It's one thing when it's tied to a product launch and they're trying to actually communicate some essence of the product that's not obvious from its form, but just as a back-patting positivity exercise, man, I don't get it.

This is a conference for developers. They release this to impassion everyone attending. And it's likely a well done video too. Makes sense to me.

Top Bottom