• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC12 Thread of iOS 6, Mac OS X Mountain Lion and iCloud

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Go figure I don't bring in my headphones today...fuck me.

LCfiner

Apple always uses WWDC to troll hard. I guess it’s similar to Google I/O in that they know the crowd is more invested in the platform.

RubxQub

RubxQub

Seems like Tim is a big fan of these "feel good" videos at the top of the conferences.

RubxQub

Why would Apple publicly brag about having so many credit card numbers? :lol

They have for the past...4 years or so? Nothing new there. Points out to developers one of the many reasons people buy more stuff on iOS than competing products.

LCfiner

Why would Apple publicly brag about having so many credit card numbers? :lol

you know this isn’t the first time they’ve said this. they say this every single time they talk about the App Store. it’s been a running theme for around 4 years now.

considering the crowd, I can see why it’s important to highlight

TWiT stream keeps cutting in and out for me, I'm dropping it. I can't even hear what they are saying on stage anyway. I like the commentary, but it's also hard to hear with the undercurrent of the livestream.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
i hate the local news "kid picks up tin cans, donates $50 to breast cancer research. local restaurant cooking tasty food." b-roll lifestyle stuff they pack into Apple conferences :p It's one thing when it's tied to a product launch and they're trying to actually communicate some essence of the product that's not obvious from its form, but just as a back-patting positivity exercise, man, I don't get it.

Top Bottom