• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC12 Thread of iOS 6, Mac OS X Mountain Lion and iCloud

apple-wwdc-2012-_0787.jpg

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Apple's are experts at making you think something is super expensive, so when they disclose a $2000 laptop, people think it's a frickin bargain. It's a $2000 laptop!!! Not very many people need a $2000 laptop, even if Apple just made you think that's super cheap for what you're getting.

Aroo

Neo Member
I will not buy this until they upgrade the GPU. So Haswell + NVidia/AMD new GPUs retina pro for me next year.

Omiee

I can not believe this is only 2199, so buying one when its available on the store.

will probably upgrade to 512 gb ssd if its not that expensive.

Zutroy

Assuming the don't rape the currency conversion, and that you can still get a education discount on one, it might just be in my budget.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
$2200 is a very reasonable price for the technology, but too much for me, unfortunately. I need to take up some illegal activities to make some extra cash or something.

Apple's are experts at making you think something is super expensive, so when they disclose a $2000 laptop, people think it's a frickin bargain. It's a $2000 laptop!!! Not very many people need a $2000 laptop, even if Apple just made you think that's super cheap for what you're getting.

Let's see a PC OEM come out with a Laptop at that resolution for less than $2000 in the next year.

Digishine

Banned
I guess I'll buy it when there a 17inch out. until then I'll buy this one. Please god don't let them announce a new imac. I'm dead else.

Top Bottom