• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC12 Thread of iOS 6, Mac OS X Mountain Lion and iCloud

LCfiner

apple-wwdc-2012-_0952.jpg

and

"You can now Tweet just by talking to your phone.”

hooooo boy.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Does this mean that if I pay 20 bucks to upgrade to Mountain Lion on my MBA, I can also upgrade my mom's MBP that's still running Snow Leopard?

yes. you can also piss off your IT staff at work by upgrading your work Macs without them knowing.

err. at least they're not supposed to know.

Lkr

Anyone else notice how the iPhone on the screen looks like it has a bigger screen??!?!

edit: yeah, i know i'm repeating myself, but that car shot makes it look so much bigger!

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Siri is going to be pretty amazing in a few years if they keep this up.

Ambitious

I,m not kidding when I say iMessage has changed my life.

I use it on Mac OS X so damned much and it works near flawlessly most of the time.

I know other chat program's are out there, but not having to log in is one step that makes ALL the difference. IDevices are SO prevalent now, I can just look people up and send them iMessages without ever asking if they have an account. I just DOOOOO.

This certainly must be awesome. But apart from not working on my phone, there's also the problem that I've got quite a lot of friends who have neither an iDevice nor a Mac.
So I'm still sticking with Adium (ICQ + MSN) and SMS, meh.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck you apple. I have to buy a new car to use Siri features?,

Then I need to buy a house with a garage to park it in. Then I need to buy a family to live there and feed them.

Top Bottom