• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC12 Thread of iOS 6, Mac OS X Mountain Lion and iCloud

It was too good to pass up. I feel for ya though, I just had to cancel a couple of cards myself and it's a pain in the ass.
Well at least nothing was charged on it. They just said a merchant I've used my card with in the last few months has been compromised and police notified MasterCard to let me know. Couldn't even tell me what merchant it was but a new card is already on the way.

Could have been worse. This is my first time ever dealing with something like this. Weird seeing as I've only used that card with PayPal for the humble bundle deal and a local pizza joint in the past few months. Hmph.

strafer

to bathe in your tears

YEEEESSSSSSSSS

apple-wwdc-2012-_1006.jpg

"We also adding the ability to upload photos right from Safari to your favorite websites."

0384_fw7r8.gif

Quick

Banned
I'm assuming Passbook can be used for store rewards/membership cards? Or is it purely for tickets, gift cards, boarding passes and the like?

Lkr

would be really nice if schools got onboard with passbook so i can finally lose my school id without paying $15

Top Bottom