• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE '13 |OT| Austin 3:16 says, I just whooped your *bleeped for PG*

KiNeSiS

Banned
Holy shit this is a great game.
This is coming from a fire pro, Vpw 2 guy.
Turn blood on & all ai reversal sliders 4 clicks to the left, you will love it.
Make sure you set the difficulty to hard.

Z_Y

I rented this from redbox today and really like what I've seen so far. I haven't enjoyed a wrestling game since the AKI days. How's it hold up guys? Seriously thinking about picking this up now. Wish it was available digitally. Have $50 just sitting in my psn wallet.

Fox Mulder

Why...why quick time events in royal rumble matches, instead of just weakening opponents and mashing buttons.

I'm fine with it I suppose. The camera cuts made it harder to do them than it should.

The attitude mode is so cool. The little touches and stuff are awesome, and the objectives often make it a tough fight.

I wish they didn't have to censor everything. Stupid kids and fucking world wildlife fund.

smr00

Banned
Is it possible to put themes on your 360 without having to burn a disc? It's been forever since i picked up a wwe game on 360 and decided to pick it up and last i remember it had to be a burnt CD.

Can i use a USB? Any guides?

Linkhero1

Is it possible to put themes on your 360 without having to burn a disc? It's been forever since i picked up a wwe game on 360 and decided to pick it up and last i remember it had to be a burnt CD.

As far as I know, you have to burn a disc. I believe some people mentioned you can stream from your PC, but I'm not sure how to do that myself.

yeah I got windows 7

I use XSplit to broadcast

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Giard

I asked the same question, you have to burn a cd.

Linkhero1

I was wondering if there was a way to load CAWs from multiple 360 profiles on one system or do I have to save the CAW under one profile? I'm asking because my brothers make CAWs too and it would be nice to be able to load them without having to save them under one profile.

Edit: ADR's entrance is so underwhelming. It's like they didn't even try to replicate it exactly.

I was wondering if there was a way to load CAWs from multiple 360 profiles on one system or do I have to save the CAW under one profile? I'm asking because my brothers make CAWs too and it would be nice to be able to load them without having to save them under one profile.

Edit: ADR's entrance is so underwhelming. It's like they didn't even try to replicate it exactly.
For the CAWs you'll have to save them all under one profile. There isn't a way to move them from one to another unless there's something I'm missing.

I gotta agree with you about Del Rio's entrance. Ricardo still sounds so dull when delivering his introduction.

Has it been discussed that after matches in the Attitude era bit, the commentary for the cutscenes is 1) shitty quality and 2) distorted as fuck? Or is that just me?

Has it been discussed that after matches in the Attitude era bit, the commentary for the cutscenes is 1) shitty quality and 2) distorted as fuck? Or is that just me?
Due to them pulling the commentary from the video archives of those events it makes everything seem a bit weird in comparison to the normal voice acting that JR and King do during the match.

Linkhero1

For the CAWs you'll have to save them all under one profile. There isn't a way to move them from one to another unless there's something I'm missing.

I gotta agree with you about Del Rio's entrance. Ricardo still sounds so dull when delivering his introduction.

That's what I thought. I guess I'm going to have to start moving them all.

pa22word

For someone who used to love wrestling titles, but hasn't purchased one since SD '07 due to the continuing drop in quality of the SD series...is this game worth it? Return to form? Or just sorta good?

Due to them pulling the commentary from the video archives of those events it makes everything seem a bit weird in comparison to the normal voice acting that JR and King do during the match.

It sounds so bad. I realised they were taking some real audio for stuff like promos, but not the end of matches bits.

For someone who used to love wrestling titles, but hasn't purchased one since SD '07 due to the continuing drop in quality of the SD series...is this game worth it? Return to form? Or just sorta good?

The Attutude gimmick makes it a lot better. Mechanically it's all very similar but as a retrospective of some great wrasslin' its really about as well done as a video game can be nowadays. I'm enjoying it a lot more than the last few.

Linkhero1

I haven't enjoyed a wrestling game since Day of Reckoning 2 and think this is great. The last WWE game I played was SvR 2010 and SvR 2008. 2008 was terrible, but 2010 was alright. 2013 shits on both of them in terms of everything. I would give it a rent first and if you enjoy it make the purchase.

pa22word

Okay, I think I might just give it a whirl then. One question: has anyone made a good Kurt Angle CAW yet? Because it's just not the attitude era without him ;-;

Also does anyone else find it really heartbreaking that the attitude era is now a "throw back"? Like damn it wasn't that long ago, was it?

Okay, I think I might just give it a whirl then. One question: has anyone made a good Kurt Angle CAW yet? Because it's just not the attitude era without him ;-;

Also does anyone else find it really heartbreaking that the attitude era is now a "throw back"? Like damn it wasn't that long ago, was it?

That was 15 years ago.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Ummm

for those who made it to Survivor Series 98...why are X-Pac and Jarrett name blurred out in the tournament hype video??????????

da fuck

AssassiN

got the wrong hit
I might just being silly but how do you defend titles outside of universe mode? Can't seem to get the option like last year

Fox Mulder

Angle is a big omission, but I'd love Al Snow in this. I don't know if he wrestles for some other company, but I can see him being left out for the pussy pg censored stuff. Billy Gunn ass man censorship is annoying enough.

elektrixx

Banned
I'm having real trouble beating British Bulldog in Attitude Era mode. I beat him up for 20+ minutes but he keeps getting up. Hunter comes out but does nothing, it takes too long to get to the top rope from the floor for an objective and Bulldog will randomly give me a pin or submission and win.

I haven't played since SmackDown! Vs RAW 2006 so I'm out of the loop.

GolazoDan

Angle is a big omission, but I'd love Al Snow in this. I don't know if he wrestles for some other company, but I can see him being left out for the pussy pg censored stuff. Billy Gunn ass man censorship is annoying enough.
Yeah, he's in TNA too. Mostly as a road agent/backstage dude, wrestles occasionally though.

Linkhero1

There are plenty of Kurt Angle CAWs out there. I got the entrance music and everything, so it's great.

it's the exact same entrance from 12...and it sucks

I didn't play 12, but I'm not surprised.

Can you control which finisher you do if they happen in the same situation? Kane keeps doing a tombstone when I want a chokeslam to finish this.

Linkhero1

Can you control which finisher you do if they happen in the same situation? Kane keeps doing a tombstone when I want a chokeslam to finish this.

I believe some wrestlers have two finishers. You can activate one by pressing the finisher button and the second one by pressing the finisher button + left stick in any direction. I haven't played as Kane, so I don't know if the Chokeslam is a finisher or a signature.

Top Bottom