• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE '13 |OT| Austin 3:16 says, I just whooped your *bleeped for PG*

brumx

Sucks alot of the create a wrestlers in 12 looked better than the in game models in 12 and 13. I wonder if they will put as much detail again in 13.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
That depends if you liked the gameplay in SvR 08.
Not particularly, though I liked LoW better since it felt closer to the old Aki style games (not that it was particularly close, but still felt better to me than SvR) and I always hated the Smackdown games prior to SvR. So WWE 13 still plays like those? :/

Not particularly, though I liked LoW better since it felt closer to the old Aki style games (not that it was particularly close, but still felt better to me than SvR) and I always hated the Smackdown games prior to SvR. So WWE 13 still plays like those? :/
It's pretty much the same as past SvR games. They've made some tweaks to the gameplay over the years but it still plays the same.

Anth0ny

I’ve always pointed to 2000’s WWF No Mercy as the best wrestling game I’ve ever played, but nostalgia is certainly a factor in that. After playing WWE ‘13, I’m hard pressed to think of a more enjoyable and complete wrestling game in history.

I'm sure nostalgia wasn't a factor in the rating for this game ;)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
THEY DO THE ACTUAL
CACTUS JACK
PROMO WORD FOR WORD IN GAME
HOLY SHIT
2255%20-%20autoplay_gif%20dude_love%20gif%20sunglasses%20titantron%20tri.moon.gif

also, i take it dlc's up for PSN but not XBL?

THEY DO THE ACTUAL
CACTUS JACK
PROMO WORD FOR WORD IN GAME
HOLY SHIT
http://whatistheexcel.com/wooobooru/_images/3eececc5ac9ef88f548baf90e590f748/2255%20-%20autoplay_gif%20dude_love%20gif%20sunglasses%20titantron%20tri.moon.gif[IMG]

also, i take it dlc's up for PSN but not XBL?[/QUOTE]
It's not under WWE Shop in the online menu?

Jamie OD

Will enough time ever pass for Benoit to work his way back into wrestling history? He was at his peak during the Monday Night Wars. Dude did a fucked up thing, yes, but that doesnt mean his accomplishments should have just disappeared. He belongs in this game, and if next year truly is the WWFvWCW game we've all been waiting for, he's an essential addition there, too.

What part of "he killed his family" do you not understand?

stn

Can you edit attires of wrestlers? What if I want to give Stone Cold a shirt, for example? I'd buy the game if I could do this, haven't owned a wrestling game since No Mercy.

Does Stone Cold even still wrestle??? I would assume he's retired by now.

smr00

Banned
No WCW theme for DDP is disappointing.
import your own themes.

I spent all last week getting reverb themes for all the WCW/ECW/TNA etc. wrestlers i plan on creating and downloading on the community creations. Stupid Best Buy needs to open so i can go pick up my game.

WWE 13 fun and while it isnt on the gameplay level of No Mercy/FPR/KoC2/ASPW3, the customization and little details make up for it imo. I like the idea of creating storylines, booking matches, title shots, stables, and whatnot. While games like EWR/TEW take that to another level, it is a nice alternative to those booking type of games. Slowly making my way through Attitude Era while playing the Universe Mode. Really need to go all out and customize everything haha.

smr00

Banned
WWE 13 fun and while it isnt on the gameplay level of No Mercy/FPR/KoC2/ASPW3, the customization and little details make up for it imo. I like the idea of creating storylines, booking matches, title shots, stables, and whatnot. While games like EWR/TEW take that to another level, it is a nice alternative to those booking type of games. Slowly making my way through Attitude Era while playing the Universe Mode. Really need to go all out and customize everything haha.
Soon as PS3 finishes installing it i am diving head first into universe mode.

God this install is taking FOREVER.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just y'all wait - a lot of you don't frequent WrassleGAF (found in the Community tab!) but we're definitely having the GAF Wrestling Federation take flight this year.

LegoArmo

Day of Reckoning was my favourite wrestling game, ever, and yes, I've played No Mercy. It's a shame that series didn't continue.

This game sounds promising, might buy it when it reaches £20.

GeoramA

I’ve always pointed to 2000’s WWF No Mercy as the best wrestling game I’ve ever played, but nostalgia is certainly a factor in that. After playing WWE ‘13, I’m hard pressed to think of a more enjoyable and complete wrestling game in history.
o_O

It's actually this good? May be the first wrestler I buy since HCTP. Nine years, holy shit.

Just y'all wait - a lot of you don't frequent WrassleGAF (found in the Community tab!) but we're definitely having the GAF Wrestling Federation take flight this year.

Why there is no E-Fed mode in these games is baffling. Most sports games have online franchise modes these days.

Which Smackdown game had the flowing blood where it would stain the mat. That was such a cool effect it sucks they took it out of last years game. They also need to replace these shitty animations with the perfect ones they used for HCTP. Why does the pedigree in a PS2 game have better animations than a current generation title? The Showstopper looks like complete rubbish as well.

Instead of that Booker T image that compare character models, lets get some gifs of the same moves that look soooooooo much better last generation anc compare them to current generation. Side by side gifs of the F5, stunner, showstopper, Rock Bottom, Pedigree etc.

Soodanim

I know this is a massively subjective question to ask, but have any of the games since SDSYM and SDHCTP matched either of them? I remember playing the very first SvR game and hating it.

smr00

Banned
I heard you can now reset Universe Mode so I have no worries messing about with it at the start before diving into whatever wacky caw fed I eventually come up with.
Yeah you can.

I just wanted to test out some storymode stuff that's in it. I love how "screwjob" pops up during a submission in special ref mode. I screwed over cena and had bryan win.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The real bummer about this game is that you know Owen would be in it if his estate didn't hate WWE. He'd be perfect in Austin's story mode.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well it won't take much effort to do a better job than what I tried to do.

Bullshit, your streams were awesome. You are the blueprint to what I aspire to be. Our Fight of Fighters PPV was cool but it wasn't THIS.

Top Bottom