• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE '13 |OT| Austin 3:16 says, I just whooped your *bleeped for PG*

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

This applies to the 360 version only, unless someone else is working hard on doing it on PS3

Alright, so, when you all get your copy, make sure to tag your created Kane with "GAFKANE" on the Community Creations.

I will assemble all and film it. Once the Kane Rumble is over, then we can concentrate on carrying on G-Fex's legacy. I wish he were doing it though. :(

Timed objectives in Attitude Mode are the devil's work. Otherwise, it's a great story mode and I'm having fun unlocking things while reliving some of these moments. Too bad the gameplay is still as janky as always. I have been getting some good matches though.

This is the first Smackdown game I am passing on. So the Pass is double the price this year after that bullshit broken game last year? If you buy this you really have nobody else to blame but yourselves.

Most of those DLC people should be in the game.

eggwolio

Will enough time ever pass for Benoit to work his way back into wrestling history? He was at his peak during the Monday Night Wars. Dude did a fucked up thing, yes, but that doesnt mean his accomplishments should have just disappeared. He belongs in this game, and if next year truly is the WWFvWCW game we've all been waiting for, he's an essential addition there, too.

Will enough time ever pass for Benoit to work his way back into wrestling history? He was at his peak during the Monday Night Wars. Dude did a fucked up thing, yes, but that doesnt mean his accomplishments should have just disappeared. He belongs in this game, and if next year truly is the WWFvWCW game we've all been waiting for, he's an essential addition there, too.

Uh no, he murdered his entire family. What kind of message does that send?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I really don't think he will. It's one thing to have him in archival videos, but they're not going to go beyond the bare minimum.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Review does not even mention Universe mode. What a fail of a review even from them and they are WWE homers.

I'm sure they barely touched it because it's IGN.

It sounds like they only added to Universe mode though, and that's all I need.

Timed objectives in Attitude Mode are the devil's work. Otherwise, it's a great story mode and I'm having fun unlocking things while reliving some of these moments. Too bad the gameplay is still as janky as always. I have been getting some good matches though.
I've had this game for a couple days and I'm moderately pleased with it overall. I've only done exhibition and Attitude Era mode so far and I had an easy time with all the Attitude Era stuff except the Rock/Mankind/Shamrock cage match (which I got as soon as I save up two finishers and dumped them both) and the Jericho match because the collision on Jericho's powerbomb is fucking terrible.

I'll just leave this video here for anyone who is struggling with Jericho's unlock.

The only thing I want to do is have an attitude era universe. Is it possible to only have one set of belts for two shows?
Man, that would have been really amazing for me, but I am really happy to hear the community creation stuff will be working properly this year so I can fill out the rest of my 96-02 roster.

KiNeSiS

Banned
I thought that WWE 12 was garbage long load times very unresponsive controls (especially in reversals). The only thing cool about it was some of the roster. Vader, Nash, Brock Lesnar. The weapons physics were trash as were the graphics SvR 2011 was an all around better game with some awesome weapon physics.

Someone please confirm that this has improvements over WWE 12.

I was reading that editing cards in Universe Mode turns off storylines? That makes no sense. Isn't that the point of Universe Mode? To make your own cards/feuds/events?

KiNeSiS

Banned
I was reading that editing cards in Universe Mode turns off storylines? That makes no sense. Isn't that the point of Universe Mode? To make your own cards/feuds/events?

It was exactly that way on 12'.
Which is ridiculous lets say you made ECW and want all extreme rules you will have to edit it, which will nullify cut scenes. Also match ups you don't play seem to keep on popping up week after week. If that is in 13' what a shitty oversight. Plus the game play on 12' was herky jerky with shit AI the first SvR was way better. WTF! It's like Thq & Yukes just don't give a fuck & decided to slap on the awesome roster of yesteryear & say now they will eat this up!

How is it humanly possible to have a storyline with every single caw or wrestler in the game, its just not.

There is still generic storylines like heel turns or tag team breakups, just not in the way you would get with the scripted ones.

KiNeSiS

Banned
Who's asking for that. I want timeless gameplay!

I guess if they made the gameplay to good they figure you won't buy the next iteration....

rvy

Banned
Why did they stop uploading demos? Shitsux.

1347320492984kpi2v.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The multiple title dlc is dumb because the extra titles are dumb.

What they should do is let you go into Universe mode under, oh I don't know, the WWE title, and pick it and change its appearance to one of the other belts. Let you keep the same rankings, contenders, history, etc but just change the appearance. Because if you give someone one of those titles in Universe mode in 12, it's just a visual thing. No one challenges for it as it's not part of the rankings.

So does that accelerator boost pack unlock all wrestlers? Or do you need to play through the mode to unlock them?
Accelerator Boost will unlock everything in the game if you buy it. If you don't want to pay the cash you can just play through Attitude Era mode and unlock them by completing all of the Historical objectives for each match.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So the last WWE games I played were SvR 08 and LoW. Are the games worth jumping back into yet, or should I just find an old copy of DoR2 since I never played that one and had only played the original?

So the last WWE games I played were SvR 08 and LoW. Are the games worth jumping back into yet, or should I just find an old copy of DoR2 since I never played that one and had only played the original?
That depends if you liked the gameplay in SvR 08. I'd say it's worth a pickup for the Attitude Era mode and the improved Universe mode if you like to be the booker. If you aren't interested in either of those then you probably won't like this.

Pavaloo

I really like the new formula of WWE 12 and am looking forward to 13. I grew tired of Smackdown vs Raw, but that was around 2006. I'm hoping WWE 13 takes me back to my roots of No Mercy if it has improved hardcore capabilities. Which it looks like with the attitude influence. Still no blood though :(

I really like the new formula of WWE 12 and am looking forward to 13. I grew tired of Smackdown vs Raw, but that was around 2006. I'm hoping WWE 13 takes me back to my roots of No Mercy if it has improved hardcore capabilities. Which it looks like with the attitude influence. Still no blood though :(

You can turn blood on in the menus. It's off by default.

Top Bottom