• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2K15 |OT| Awww, Did Someone Not Get The Features They Wanted?

I think Triple Threat and Four Way matches have Extreme Rules as an option. So a No DQ option is available for both of them.

If might just be better to state that they removed match creator options to customize some specifics of the match.

Aren't Triple Threat and Four Way matches already no DQ by default?

cLOUDo

VorFyCY.jpg

ok, this one got me
/dead

zkorejo

Yea. I am getting it too. I dont care about the modes that didnt make it anyways. Improved CAS and gameplay is more than enough for me to enjoy this one. Haven't played a WWE game since last 3 years too so, I was always looking forward to this one.

Regardless of what the majority of the GAF thinks I am really enjoying ACU and judging from the info I read/watched, it seems like I will like this one too.

OP should have added this one too though:

HHH.gif

Hasney

Yea. I am getting it too. I dont care about the modes that didnt make it anyways. Improved CAS and gameplay is more than enough for me to enjoy this one. Haven't played a WWE game since last 3 years too so, I was always looking forward to this one.

Regardless of what the majority of the GAF thinks I am really enjoying ACU and judging from the info I read/watched, it seems like I will like this one too.

OP should have added this one too though:

HHH.gif

TfGJPMd.gif

Sorry Haitch, you've been usurped.

Striker

Not in the games. They've always had a DQ option for w/e reason.
Countout was off and could not be changed, and you do eliminations. DQ could be turned on but default it was off, if I recall correctly.

It's just silly you can't turn off things like submissions in Extreme Rules matches or make it 2/3 falls.

http://giant.gfycat.com/SnappyCheeryDoctorfish.gif[img]

(Vid because I can't find anywhere to upload a large GIF of decent quality: [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdSioK9xZcY[/url])

[/QUOTE]

The seriously put the Kane / Triple H / Katie Vick story into the showcase mode?

Thats.... something.

Hasney

So, uh, here's an interesting claim if true. This would be hilarious, but salt grain etc.:

ok here's something you will not like, these missing matches are in career mode but guess what? those same match types missing show up in universe mode.

LOL 2k, seriously

dreamfall

Those GIFs in the OT are brilliant.

Another year, profound sadness.

Will try to hold off, no promises at this midnight launch for GTA. Everything points to this being a disaster.

Slateboard

Neo Member
How is it that Yukes has not been fired yet? Do they have blackmail pictures of Vince McMahon or something?

My assumption is how uncommon a Wrestling game is and in order to continue to pump them out every year, 2K wants a developer who can do it and not take 2-3 Years to get something established.

But I'd love it if there was a team doing that on the side just waiting to take it over.

What gets me is that is nowhere close to Vince's expression when it happened. The 2k15 face looks like he's an old man watching a rap video

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Relax and keep things positive. I didn't post anything negative about the game. I look forward to reading impressions from everyone in here to see how everyone likes the game late tonight/tomorrow.
I was kidding, hence the gif. To me, it's not a 2K15 thread without the Bobo. :p

Xianghua

Banned
can you still pause the game and then move the camera around to make highlight reels like previous games?

if not I will cancel my preorder.

Well, my copy unlocks tonight at midnight. Looking forward to it. I've really liked what I've seen of the gameplay on streams this weekend. I can handle glitches and weird animations if the matches are fun and play out realistically.

Sephzilla

I really wish they'd change how the come back mechanic works. It should be different based on each wrestler. Daniel Bryan would never no-sell a table spot like that, but someone like Taker or Kane would.

Why does CM Punk look like Tuco from The Good the Bad and the Ugly?

shit, now i cant unsee it

Jashobeam

Well, my copy unlocks tonight at midnight. Looking forward to it. I've really liked what I've seen of the gameplay on streams this weekend. I can handle glitches and weird animations if the matches are fun and play out realistically.

Here is a fun money in the bank match, I didn't really notice any major glitches. Looked really fun and the guys playing seemed to enjoy it.

http://youtu.be/y1lmBXR5xJg

Best OT in the world

ZwPNwbG.gif

Now we have news that the "15 year Career" is as short as shit too since there's only 3 PPVs of your choice a year.

EDIT: OH YEAH, should probably note in there that the season pass only includes the Showcase DLC packs and not the Moves, WCW or NXT ones. And buying that pass is the only way to get Paige. YAYYYYY

Jesus Christ. Why does Punk look like the guy who nearly blew Ethan Hawke's head off with a shotgun in Training Day now.

Top Bottom