• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2K15 |OT| Awww, Did Someone Not Get The Features They Wanted?

shanafan

Make sure you pick someone with a good standing face forward finisher and signature. You don't want to have to think too much about positioning someone for a signature or finisher.

Do you have any tips for the Five Knuckle Shuffle? Should I be standing by the head, or shoulders, or?

so this years game has to be good right guys?

theyve had another year after they basically shat out a beta for 15?

right guys?

6nZVDY3.gif

Striker

so this years game has to be good right guys?

theyve had another year after they basically shat out a beta for 15?

right guys?
I'll give it a look through updates as it is heading to release - but no buy until I see some gameplay or some sort of reviews.

Online was my biggest go-to and 2K really screwed that up in 2K15. Should have been expected considering their 'success' online in football and basketball games.

AaronB

Given that the reaction to 2k15 seems mixed, which wrestling game would you recommend over it?

I'm a new PS3 owner, and I'm most interested in the era around the first few Wrestlemanias (early Hogan, Macho Man, Andre, Ultimate Warrior), but "Legends of Wrestlemania" also seems to be one of the less well-received wrestling games. Would 2k14 be the way to go, or is there a better earlier game?

Thanks

Given that the reaction to 2k15 seems mixed, which wrestling game would you recommend over it?

I'm a new PS3 owner, and I'm most interested in the era around the first few Wrestlemanias (early Hogan, Macho Man, Andre, Ultimate Warrior), but "Legends of Wrestlemania" also seems to be one of the less well-received wrestling games. Would 2k14 be the way to go, or is there a better earlier game?

Thanks

All Stars. Or Fire Pro is on PSN, if that's your bag.

I doubt we will see much progress in a day on the mod front.

The most I expect to see is swapping out music files.

I also don't think you're going to see much in the way of default graphical options. That's something the mod community can deal with.

I will be interested when Diva CAW gets implemented. Like I mentioned before, the hooks appear to be in there since you can edit clothing on existing Divas.

Custom stadiums should also be possible, I hope.

Call me crazy, but i still expect the 25 CAW limit to be in there.

VoxPop

LTTP: Okay I've come to the conclusion this is by far the worst wrestling game I've ever played. Graphics are shit. Gameplay is shit. They have zero excuse to deliver such a horrible game in 2015 (or 14). I've never been so infuriated with the lack of content and everything they've taken out for the sake of graphics (that arent even fucking good!). What the fuck were they thinking? Its even worse than WCW Backstage Assault.

So I take it that this game isn't even worth $20(that includes the season pass)?

It's currently on sale on Xbox One and itching to play some wrestling. Or I could just go back and play WWE 13/2K14.

Also, Hogan is still listed in the dlc bundle. I thought they pulled him.

Edit: ^^^^ worse than Backstage Assault!? I find that hard to believe.

TBiddy

Also curious if this game is really that bad. It's on sale (75%) this week, and bah gawd, I want to play wrestling game again.

I really need to hear Jerry Lawler scream BAH GAWD, BAH GAWD. BODIES EVERYWHERE

Top Bottom