• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE All Stars |OT| No Yukes allowed

Speculating on the rest of the roster....

Current WWE stars

The Miz
Edge
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Undertaker
Kane
Wade Barrett

Legends

Roddy Piper
Shawn Michaels
Jake Roberts
Jimmy Snuka
Steve Austin
Eddie Guerrerro
Chris Jericho

It's amazing how hyped I am for this after having such hatred for SDvsRAW for so long... the Rock coming back makes it even better.

I hope this sells well enough to get a second effort with more money behind it

Can't wait to play as Benoit.

Keyser Soze said:
It's amazing how hyped I am for this after having such hatred for SDvsRAW for so long... the Rock coming back makes it even better.

I hope this sells well enough to get a second effort with more money behind it

In away this is the 2nd effort the first being the TNA game from a couple of years ago - While a good foundation it had problems, one that looks to have carried over to this is the button masting bullshit to kickout of pins.
Ps I hate button mashing.

jangotangos said:
Speculating on the rest of the roster....

Current WWE stars

The Miz
Edge
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Undertaker
Kane

Wade Barrett

Legends

Roddy Piper
Shawn Michaels
Jake Roberts
Jimmy Snuka
Steve Austin
Eddie Guerrerro

Chris Jericho
If true....SOLD.

corkscrewblow said:
Swap out Jake The Snake on that list for Diesel and I'd get it day one

IMO, he seems a dead cert for a future version, as he now is with WWE and has a Legends contract signed... do not seem him in this one though, as all that stuff happened far too late

RBH

AllStarsRosterReveal_Part1sm.jpg

In between Sheamus and Andre = Drew McIntyre?
Top right = Mr. Perfect and Slaughter

RBH

DLC confirmed:

FINALLY, part 1 of our WWE All Stars roster reveal begins today at 9AM PST at IGN.com. We have both Legends and Superstars that will cause pandemonium in the WWE Universe! Stand at attention, grab your bagpipes, and bring your amigos to the party everyone will be talking about tomorrow. Oh yeah, one more thing...

We'll be announcing some of our DLC Superstars as well! Seriously, know your role and don't miss today's IGN.com WWE All Stars Roster Reveal part 1. And that's the bottome line!

http://www.wweallstars.com/blog-post/wwe-all-stars-roster-reveal-part-1-igncom-tomorrow

GCNemesis

IGN Part 1 Roster Reveal

New Legends: Eddie Guerrero, Jake the Snake, Roddy Piper, Sgt. Slaughter
New Superstars: Edge, Jack Swagger, Kane

Videos up at link.

DLC:
The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase, Ted DiBiase, Dusty Rhodes, Cody Rhodes, Hawk, Animal

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GCNemesis said:
DLC:
The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase, Ted DiBiase, Dusty Rhodes, Cody Rhodes, Hawk, Animal

OH GOD LEGION OF DOOM

I WILL BUY THIS!!!!

Needs more Diesel, Razor, Perfect, Sid etc. Would like more "New Generation" early/mid 90's stars. Yoko and Vader would be great as would Doink and Crush.

AIRic

I don't like the DDT animation for Roberts. It look to much like an impaling DDT à la Gangrel. Roberts was more snappier and straight to the mat. Well, I guess they had to turn this simple yet killer move into something "spectacular"...

Damn it! I thought the silhouette for Swagger was for Jericho. :(

I'm hoping Barrett, Punk, Miz, and Del Rio end up in the game. I can't imagine putting Swagger in over any of them. :/

RBH said:
So let's see......
KLnjm.png
That's a good lineup, IMO. Need more info on the CAW feature and hopefully at least tag.

Rude, Flair, Diesel, Ramon, Bulldog, Vader, Foley, and Angle are the missing ones I *really* want to play as.

Master Thespian said:
That's a good lineup, IMO. Need more info on the CAW feature and hopefully at least tag.

Rude, Flair, Diesel, Ramon, Bulldog, Vader, Foley, and Angle are the missing ones I *really* want to play as.

No way in hell.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
DLC announced before the game even ships pisses me off. It's in their development cycle still and they can't put all the characters in the game? Bullshit.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Not impressed with the roster so far--would definitely like to see some new legends.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
El_TigroX said:
DLC announced before the game even ships pisses me off. It's in their development cycle still and they can't put all the characters in the game? Bullshit.
And it has juggles. It's basically a wrestling themed fighting game now.

Eddy Guerrero means Day 1, although with this it was going to be anyway. DLC doesn't seem so bad if it helps them make money to make a 2nd one.

RBH said:
We have more DLC planned, that's just a slice. There are over 10 additional DLC characters planned. Booyah!

http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/forums/topic/53489

If I'm reading this right, there will be at least 16 DLC wrestlers in total (including the ones announced today). That is ALOT of DLC. Not sure how I feel about that. :/

ill pay it if I can get diesel, razor, etc.

SapientWolf said:
And it has juggles. It's basically a wrestling themed fighting game now.

it always was, at least they are going all out for it instead of the weird arcade/sim/qte heavy weirdness that was legends of wrestlemania.

RBH said:
We have more DLC planned, that's just a slice. There are over 10 additional DLC characters planned. Booyah!

http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/forums/topic/53489

If I'm reading this right, there will be at least 16 DLC wrestlers in total (including the ones announced today). That is ALOT of DLC. Not sure how I feel about that. :/
Looks like this might be the beginning of thq's new dlc policy. The only problem is that the game is full priced.

I'm still excited for it though.

El_TigroX said:
That's not how this stuff works at all, DLC is planned ahead of time and budgeted as extra revenue. They aren't just cutting out characters at the last minute.

VAIL

Ninja Scooter said:
That's not how this stuff works at all, DLC is planned ahead of time and budgeted as extra revenue. They aren't just cutting out characters at the last minute.

That's what they want us all to think...

DLC is the worst thing to happen this gen, period end of story.

DungeonO

VAIL said:

I rather have the option to give a few bucks to support a dev/pub than have them go under like so many other companies are. Forced DLC is stupid, but even then, you don't have to buy anything you don't want to.

RickA238

tl;dr
J/K

Is this going to be like WCW/NWO Revenge and the like? If so, I will definitely buy. If not, I won't bother.

VAIL said:

What are you talking about "that's what they want you to think". You are more naive than you make me out to be if you don't think DLC is planned as part of a games budget and potential revenue these days before a game is even greenlit.

Top Bottom